Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Oh my Gosh! The cutest child!

Waa wareey..Bismillaaah... W

Waryaa Peacenow, xageed ka keentay masawirkan.

PS: Cunuga yar maxaa wuxuu aad iyo aad ugu egyahay qof aan aqaano. Subxaannallah. may be qofkaas ayaa dhalay warse uma haayo!

B   

lousy teacher... only one student is concentrating. i think this picture was staged. for several reasons.

1. the little kid, peacenow has taken a liking to is much younger than the rest of the student.

2. the teacher is rather young.

3. the table is at the back of the class so as to hide the people taking the pictures.

4. usually schools in somaliland have uniforms.

5. the students dont have pens and writing materials.

B   

^ lol@ young adult. have you noticed his head has a triangular formation. if you measure from eyes to ears and then to his chin. he is definitely a grown person. children usually have a baby fat which eventually grows into a triangular formation type of head. :D

Aaliyyah   

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the kids they are all cute, but like you said the youngest one is the cutest mashallah...I love when kids are that young. They are just too cute..You wanna hold them forever and hope they stay that young hahaha. I miss the days my sister was that young...

Blessed   

Blimey, B ! Put a damper on a feel good topic why don't ya. It's a village school; mixed age groups an peer education is the norm. Uniform expensive and pointless. The kids are reading, not writing. Clearly, their photo being taken will distract them a bit..