Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Congrats to Hunguri

Horta, what does 'gabar/wiil iyo caano' mean. Where does that phrase come from? Why caano? Why not juice or something?

Congratulations btw, good luck with the financial trap that is marriage. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

actually people usually say " wiil iyo caano" somalis love sons (they dont like us girls :( how rude) and caano basically refers to wealth. Since back in the nomadic days milk was valued highly.....

but I prefer to say gabadh iyo caano icon_razz.gif

salaam

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

actually people usually say " wiil iyo caano" somalis love sons (they dont like us girls
:(
how rude) and caano basically refers to wealth. Since back in the nomadic days milk was valued highly.....

but I prefer to say gabadh iyo caano
icon_razz.gif

salaam

salaams aaliyah

aah i see, that makes sense. I don't blame them for prefering boys, because it's boys that carry the family name. icon_razz.gif

so let's stick with the traditional 'wiil iyo caano'. :D

Hunguri, horta you didn't call but i understand coz you're busy ,, :D

Again, did you call Hadaaftimo and Dhahar today ?? ,, tell me what is going on there now ,, :D

NGONGE   

^^ Ana waxan es laha la hadal lakin I never can pick the right moment. I thought of phoning him in the morning then thought war he's a newely wed and is probably still sleeping. I thought of phoning him in the afternoon then thought war he's probably having an afternoon nap. I thought of phoning him in the evening and then thought war he's probably surronded by all his in-laws in a qaat session and the last thing he needs is someone phoning him and teasing him. :D

Newely weds dhibaata haysa.

nuune   

Ngonge, loool, u r bad indeed, war ninka iska daaya ha idin ka nafisee :D

Hunguri, wax tell ah ha qabanin sxboow, subaga qubaha ah qoorta qabso