Saalax

Greetings from Caare and his new found millions

Saalax   
24 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I see D&G and Diesel in the background. That made

me laugh.

where is he now?

Turkey. He  purchased couple of properties there as well. 

This guy is history he surrenders and is going to retire  and live his life. The mountain operation is over and Somaliland a usual and its people are united. No body can damage Somaliland. 

• Thanks 3

Saalax   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

This guy is history he surrenders and is going to retire  and live his life. The mountain operation is over and Somaliland a usual and its people are united. No body can damage Somaliland. 

He didn't surrender he got paid to stop killing secessionists. Not a bad exchange.  :D

Saalax   
49 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

s0253.gif

Goormuu Xamar ka degaa, Saalax? I am sure sooner than later.

marku so nasto. Kolay haada politician bu noqday. :D

Greetings to Caare as well if he is still your hero.

Facts:

Puntland told him game is over. The game between Puntland and Somliland has fundamentally changed

He was told by every Somali who cares that this sub-sub-clanish conflict cannot be allowed to continue. Has gone on for ages and is beyond water well, town zoning, grass lands...fight. It has transformed beyond tolerable.

He got a Djibouti passport and to add insult to injury to him, it was not Somaliland that got for him, it was Puntland folks that asked for him.

Thanks to IOG and Somalilands patience.

I knew this man and President Martin were going no where except to collect some face book money and get some poor Nomads killing each other.

If you were banking on Farmaajo to use Caare then you don't know Puntland.

Tallaabo   
7 hours ago, Old_Observer said:

Greetings to Caare as well if he is still your hero.

Facts:

Puntland told him game is over. The game between Puntland and Somliland has fundamentally changed

He was told by every Somali who cares that this sub-sub-clanish conflict cannot be allowed to continue. Has gone on for ages and is beyond water well, town zoning, grass lands...fight. It has transformed beyond tolerable.

He got a Djibouti passport and to add insult to injury to him, it was not Somaliland that got for him, it was Puntland folks that asked for him.

Thanks to IOG and Somalilands patience.

I knew this man and President Martin were going no where except to collect some face book money and get some poor Nomads killing each other.

If you were banking on Farmaajo to use Caare then you don't know Puntland.

I once watched the former UK prime minister David Cameron say in parliament that the UK will never allow Alshabab to take root or harm Somaliland. There are many countries out there who would not tolerate instability in Somaliland. Maybe even the money which was given to Caare came from some of our "invisible" wealthier friends. 

Dhaqaale   
On 1/26/2020 at 11:22 AM, Tallaabo said:

I once watched the former UK prime minister David Cameron say in parliament that the UK will never allow Alshabab to take root or harm Somaliland. There are many countries out there who would not tolerate instability in Somaliland. Maybe even the money which was given to Caare came from some of our "invisible" wealthier friends. 

Somaliland is a British intelligence creation to keep an eye on any Somali with potential to change the region for the better. Notice Somaliland has had peace for 30 years, but no real economic development? Have you seen the road network in Somaliland? These were built during the Barre era and no new roads built. Why did the British not recognise Somaliland's right to self determination in 18 May 1991, after all the U.K has a permanent seat on the U.N security council? 

Are you starting to see that Somalia and Somaliland has made all Somalis homeless and poor with little prospects for the future. We are turning 60 years old soon and have nothing to show for it. This is a great shock and embarrassment.

Dhaqaale   

You might not believe it but the Isaaqs have been under British colonial rule from the 1870 until 1960. That is 110 years of having a white queen as you head of state. Now use your brain and think a little outside the box. What where the British doing for all those years, slipping tea? Do your people have not records from that time period? Do you have libraries were historical knowledge is stored and later study for new insight? No. Because all record history from that period is sitting in Oxford University for British to study. The British know more about the Isaaqs than other Somalis do. They know your temperament and they also understand your weakness.

The SNM were motivated by getting rid of a dictator, however, they were not pulling the strings. The British objective was to create a failed state in Somalia and weaken the scoiety as a whole.  SNM fools could not see by getting rid of a leader they would create a power vacuum which is what happened but the Isaaq have a  dull intellect (like most Somalis)  to see nobody is going to give a former British colonial outpost statehood as the British Empire has been disbanded in the 1950's. 

Dhaqaale   
1 hour ago, Oodweyne said:

Silly argument from top to bottom. Now listen up, and let me remind you, that, wild speculation aside, the argument that you have put forward so far was that Somaliland created by "British Intelligence". And since, you haven't produced scintilla of evidence for it, then what makes you think we shall take any more of your wild uttering  more serious than we did the previous one? Really?

110 years of colonial rule. plus the augment that Somaliland was a British protectorate. I have studie the *** clan the most. You did not have a history before the British came and made a history for you. ***, *** and even *** have a history before colonial rule. The *** clan strike me as a nigger clan brought by the British.

Yep oodweyne is right on the money these people  with a straight face  will say they are somali nationalist. What ever that suppose to mean, but it all goes down  when you Poke them enough. Wixi calooshisa kujira bu so matagaya. Which is durriyad hatret. 

Dhaqaale   
On 1/29/2020 at 10:37 AM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Yep oodweyne is right on the money these people  with a straight face  will say they are somali nationalist. What ever that suppose to mean, but it all goes down  when you Poke them enough. Wixi calooshisa kujira bu so matagaya. Which is durriyad hatret. 

Hmm the man child returns to give us "wisdom". I doubt you even in live in "Somaliland".