Sign in to follow this  
Goonle

Fellows, what are the advantages of sponsoring a young 17/18 yr old girl from back ho

Pacifist   

Goonlowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Aboowe looky here Please do us all a big obnoxious favor and go back to Somalia and get your forever waiting xalimo okay :D I would be sooooooooo happy for you and the world would be happy jolly. The story in a closed bin :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Goonle:

By the way i got my high school diploma but stating anything more than that frankly would be boasting. Just having refreshing conversation i dont come here to feel smarter than others.

My initial comments were referring more to your attitude than your aptitude. It matters not if a person is an MIT PHD if they have the contempt you've shown for women. C'est tout.

Goonle   

Monsieur Fidel

I dont have comptempt for women but a brother can have a preference cant he. Which type do u prefer? Thats what the topic is about, and if u prefer the girls in the west. Your input might make some brothers reconsider if u can put a light on some of their qualities.

i do have a real contempt ppl who quote animated characters!loool! but an admiration ppl who reifier their elder statement who partically paved a way for their existences today! in the so called land of dreams!!

that said, so far, the proof is in the pudding! why do we have some many highly educated sista rotting in doldrums!!

there some many different communities in my city

but i havent seen one community yet where there most prosperous females are avoided like the plague! the lucky ones opt to hang on to a foreign loser!! rest are hanging in limpo! coming home to unempty nest!! :confused:

while everyday faraax is shopping via kin connections, falsely adv-ing himself as a white house intern! and taking a chance by rolling the dice! hes knows that if he gets a maskiinad, hes home free! otherwise! she joins the sesspool! and he gets a lil mula damage!

aint that the way its!! nomads! why front!! we all know what the deal is!!

we are human and suffer life insecurties! and forget that we need to put our faith in Allah hand! and not lose faith!! its all about faith! so just have faith and yall be satified!!!

try it!! u got nothing to lose!! icon_razz.gif

Goonle   

Brother Rudy

By surfing this site u would have thought that all the brothers that think like u vanished into oblivion. Its refreshing to see a regular guy once in a while.

Keep your observations coming, some brothers could learn from the real deal.

Asalaam aleykum,

I find this bashing halimos because of her education is overrated. Being educated or not wont solve your problems.Being knowledgable is the key, using your education, experiences, 6th sense, instincts to make yourself, your society a better place should be the emphasis. People forget that knowledge is but a blessing from Allah, no big deal today its yours tomorrows its gone coz you abused it. Instead of lookin down at people it should be givin people a hand to better themselves.

Returning to your topic, The whole issue comes down to finding your SOUL MATE and having a common goal as another virtue of this Union apart from comfort is procreation, youve got to think of the little offsprings wellbeing . And to find that person means taking sacrifices and compromising alot. So Goonle if you find your queen in the midst of the homeland, well and good. Wish you all the best. Im still scared of hitting the jungle yet, wonder what type of Tarzans n Janes I will meet.

Rudy, your right we all have to have faith, these issues are deadly and weigh heavy on the scales. Waking everymorning lookin at the person next to you and asking yourself did I make the right decision?? May Allah have mercy on us, we all have shortcomings, need His advice in these matters so SALATUL ISTIKHARA should be a good venture to turn to.

Castro   

I dont know what stats ure using but im prepared to bet more male somalis have degrees than females, so your point of losers marrying doctors doesnt stick.[/QB]

Not true and you would lose all your money on that bet!

The poster, I think it's a fabulous idea for you to go back home and snatch yourself a young 17/18 yr old. Please do, and wait couple of yrs while you are @ it until she makes her own friends. Report back to us and tell us how good you have as a wife, and how devoted she is to you, to the point that your laundry will rotten somewhere in your basement, and whether or not sun(poison) ay kugu shubto cuntada ey kariso, because I guarantee the marriage won't last, just like the thousand faraax's before you who went this same path. You can't buy love genius no matter who the woman is or what part of the world she is from.

Castro   

Originally posted by rudy:

i do have a real contempt ppl who quote animated characters!loool!

The joke's on you dude.

but an admiration ppl who reifier their elder statement who partically paved a way for their existences today! in the so called land of dreams!!

I have no idea what you just said. No clue, nada, zip!

that said, so far, the proof is in the pudding! why do we have some many highly educated sista rotting in doldrums!!

Unfortunately, it is true that demand on the sistas' side is high as they find it difficult or unpopular to marry outside of their culture and race. However, the pool of qualified kinsmen as supply falls woefully short. I'll leave it to you to figure out who's to blame here.

Goonle   

FIDEL Unfortunately, it is true that demand on the sistas' side is high as they find it difficult or unpopular to marry outside of their culture and race. However, the pool of qualified kinsmen as supply falls woefully short. I'll leave it to you to figure out who's to blame here.

Dont know where u get your stats but there are lots of qualified brothers around. Its possible that maybe the men keep more of their traditional values and the women are looking for picket fences. It seems u dont know to many guys that are doing there thing, cuz if u did u wouldnt make a statement like that.

Sniper   

Gooonle Speak like a man of thought.....atleast with little twist of morality. live to what you supposedly believe. Your own quote.

"Revolutions are brought about by men, by men who think as men of action and act as men of thought."

Kwame Nkurumah

basically! one from home is pure!!! its like comparing lake superior to lake victoria!!

Rudy,

And how do you know the ones from the west aren't pure? Don't tell me....you've slept with every somali girl in the West? :eek:

As for the topic...

Funny how whenever this discussion comes up, there's always a male shouting down the rafters that girls in the West are losing out to those from Somalia.

How is it possible then that, just in London, there are hundreds of weddings each month, and almost every xaliimo over 18 is either engaged or married? The figures just don't add up.

Boys [specifically Rudy, Goonle and Somerican], perhaps this is what you tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better? Then again, I believe Rudy is married, which makes me wonder, did he go fishing in the pure waters of somalia or stick to the cesspools of North America?

Either way, no-one cares.

Marry whoever or whatever you want, and save us the whingeing. :rolleyes:

Castro   

Its possible that maybe the men keep more of their traditional values and the women are looking for picket fences.

Ok, now I see. This must be the tradition you referred to in an earlier post where women should be kept as barefoot child bearers at home. Dream on. Those days are over. You're so sh!t out of luck if you're waiting for them to return. The only person who will be barefoot is you when your shoes are worn out from hitting the pavement looking for such a woman. At any rate, best of luck!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ tut tut tut, the faarax with the faraanti.

goonle, walaalkiis, there is nothing wrong with marrying a girl back in somalia, bt remember that she might be willing now, she might cook, clean and run after you, bt once she realise what u are made of and how u have used her she willl GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGoooooooo

a mental note to all faraxs........gabdhaha somaliya jooga walee ma jixin jixaan. they have seen too much to just sit around and take yr shit. she will leave you, they aint like the qurbaawi ones which are more understanding and wanting to keep the marriage together.

now, anyone still ordering? :eek: