Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Yankee Sol'ers

BOB Lol @ Cigaal Shidaad,haven't heard about that one since I was a kid.Thanks for looking-out lakiin it will be my 3rd time there so I'm good! smile.gif

"Adeer...Safar Salaama oo Ilaahey haku nabadgeeyo nabadna hakuugu soo celiyo..."

Amiin!

"teeda kale islaantii eedadaa eheed oo aan qabay wey aradantahay oo dhar ukeen anigana macawiis iyo kabo sookal ah iikeen oo aan salaada Ciida kusoo tukado Insha Allah"

Looool haye adeer.Insha'Allah....This post made my day walle! :D

Faarax -I always have fun...albeit unorganised and spontaneous fun.I'm trying to be organised this time.We'll see how it goes!

Crystal C Hopefully I will have time to stop by Mini-soda! ;)

No I'm not walaal.It's 6.45 pm for us Londoners.

Tyson's Corner...ah!The Haagen Daaz store was the work of the devil as was the Godiva shop.

Where are you at?

Originally posted by Xalimopatra:

No I'm not walaal.It's 6.45 pm for us Londoners.

Tyson's Corner...ah!The Haagen Daaz store was the work of the devil as was the Godiva shop.

Where are you at?

I am at Cedar, M Building to be specific. smile.gif

Originally posted by Heer-Sare:

^^Waar iska ilaali meeshaasi nin Maafish la yidhaa ayeey jimcaha uxidhantahaye
:D

War muxuu yahay inkaara helahaas? LOL, More importantly,muxuu qabtaa? *balo*.

Dhimbil   

^^Cedar's M building is notoriously famous, wax qatar ah goes in there!

Faarax muran ...all your huf about a "lot" to do and you recommend going to the mall! lol marax.com

XalimoPatra....We were gonna welcome like Garaad Dee. The crew is all charged up. And plus side you got to see in person Che's big Fanax. I tell Prime minister Geedi got nothing on me.

Savannah is 400 miles away from Atlanta. It is atleast 4-5 hrs driving in my estimation...good if you enjoy driving, but otherwise fyling would be better.

I was in Atlanta for better half of this last week. It is nice spacious city unlike the crowded boston. I did few tourist thing and hit the dowtown area, lenox, and decatur where Somalis mostly reside (that place is bit country, I saw only motels and waffle house). And there is Dunkin Donut place in Decatur where Maryooley literally are there 24/7 yapping about nothing. I liked Norcross better where not many Somalis reside. And on sunday I went to the centennial park in downtown Atlanta where they had an event promoting weight loss. And God heavens, I have never so many fat people in one place. Somebody should ban BBQ ribs and fried chicken in Georgia.

Anyway, I didn't quite enjoy the place, but you might have diffirent take on it.