Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Princess facing Saudi death penalty given secret UK asylum

Ashkiro   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

[QB] what is up with Arab princess and adultry, last time it was the Bahraini princess who ran away with American soldier, and he dumped her in US.

Ahh i remember that! It was so many years ago, i watched the oprah show about her story and the movie. I was young and had little understanding, I remember thinking when watching the movie what a beautiful love story it was and along those lines and the elders doing the usual as some did on this thread and cursing her for being *stupi*d etc etc. Alhamdullah Allah showed me how much in error she was in, and may Allah forgive her as He SWT is Most Forgiving. Moral of my comment, every situation even bad ones if handled the right way can teach a lesson of our beautiful deen (especially to the young impressionable minds).

Ashkiro   

LOL@managa da no qarin, oo maxa na dhex yaale marka hore? But seriously it seems so long ago, what year was that 99, at least 10 years ago. It's kinda of scary how fast time passes by.

Dabshid, anaga maa nagu cabee. Adiga, Nuunka iyo anigaba Jidda ka wada shaqeyn jirnee, oo iskaabulana ku ahayn markee dhacday dhacdadaas. Reer SOL u been guur, not to us. :D

Nuunkana meeshuu dhalashadeeda kusoo ogaaday la yaabayba. Waraa Isbitaal Banaadir maa joogtay that day, duqa?

nuune   

^^ MMA :D ka cabso abaa, Tuujiska aa adi laba sano kaa danbeeyo, anigana dhaxdiina aan ku jiraa :D:D

waxaa la yiri Tuujiska cayaal fay cali uu ahaa, halka adiga aa ka aheeyd cayaal koolo dhuuq in sugundo liido, illaa Kaaska aa kasoo lugeen jirtey

aniga markaas Jidda aan ku iibinaayey xabag iyo subag qube :D

I can understand her position, but I don't agree with it. My husband and I lived in Saudi from 2002 to 2006. During that time, we witnessed and heard many odd things. I met so many Saudi ladies that were forced to marry within their family. Because of this it was normal for us to hear about women being caught with their driversor the guy from the corner store.. This being said..she commited a major sin. She should be punished according to Islamic law.

Tammy's Somali Home

Juxa   

isbitaal banadir mafurneen 77ki. try isbitaal martini smile.gif

now MMA ma arkin lakin labada kale facood manoola.

about the princess, waa iyada iyo ilaaheed. i oppose capital punishment as most sharia court fail to follow the strict rules.

if she has indeed committed zina, may allah forgive her and show her the righteous path.