Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Princess facing Saudi death penalty given secret UK asylum

Ibtisam   

^^^Actually what annoys me most is that they pretend to be such holy people, I don’t have a problem with none-Muslims or people who don’t care for religion doing what they want, but it annoys me to see “practising Muslims” doing the same. Oh did I mention that they think only they are Muslim all at the same time.

As for your question, death penalty yes it does if they are muslim.

lol @ if they are muslims, God forbid people should be killed for one nighters but your right. I hate to generalize but khalijis are always holier-then-thou until they get vocation time. There is some hypocrisy among a lot of people though, lets just say i have ran into more then my share of Somali wadaads giving a different kinds of sermons in nightclubs then they do on fridays.

Som@li   

what is up with Arab princess and adultry, last time it was the Bahraini princess who ran away with American soldier, and he dumped her in US.

Death penalty, I think it is more of honor killing than enforcing Sharia.

Saudia is facing a big social problem , with a surplus of millions of unmarried/divorced women, this is common.

Ibtisam   

^^^Err this one was married, so it seem both married and unmarried are running wild. when ever humans are repressed so much and followed around, they turn out to act like cage animales.

Naxar: It was not a one nighter (not that makes a difference) she planned her holidays around him.

Somalis are either nuts or wadaads, I have yet to see the two camps mixing or zig zagging like the Arabs who come to the UK, they go from one exterem to the other. :eek:

Som@li   

oh, Ok, and what was her husband doing? these part of the world, men and women are fixated with caucasians, and it is mainly to do with luck education.

Saudia maybe the only place in the world where women rape men, and it has to be the over-proctecting, Nimankaas bahalka ilaalintiisa baa laga raacay :D

NGONGE   

You win some. You lose some. This one, whilst guilty, got away with it. Others, whilst innocent, get executed! There must be an argument for it either way but I could not truly say that I am at all bothered by this story.

As for the Arab bashing above, it all seems anecdotal to me. I can easily narrate stories of Arabs stopping me in the street to ask for the nearest mosque and others that asked for the nearest Pub. Both groups come to London on holiday (or medical reasons). Both can be found in large numbers. But is their choice to go to the Mosque in London down to them being Arab? Likewise, is their choice to visit Pubs down to them being Arab? A very simplistic argument, wouldn't you say?

In short, and so I do not bore you with a long rant, let me just say two words.......

Nehanda   

We shouldn't be so hasty with the guillotine. If god is merciful so should we be or least try to be. Everyone have their reasons and should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Who's knows what her relationship was like, I for one would be a prefer to live a free life where I choose my lover rather than be forced into marriage with a toothless balding twit.

she committed zina - says who??

a kaafir newspaper!!! - would that be accpetable in Islamic court - i think not.

as for the subject matter of Arabs doing this and that - well i have newsflash for you all - they are humans like everyone else - they have the good and the bad among them - besides - the marrying of young virgins to sixty year olds who are impotent let alone satisfying the God given pleasures - requires redress.

my 2shillings on the subject

The Zack   

Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

she committed zina - says who??

A Saudi Arabian princess who had an illegitimate child with a British man

The Zack   

^I am quoting the story. If she didn't commit zinna and haven't had an illegitimate child then there is no "she" to talk about here. Adu what's ur point? Are you saying the whole story is untrue?

story from where?? of course the story from English Tabloid paper - yes? in essense yes i am doubting the existence of story.

but for the sake of arguement let say - the women did have sex with an English guy and had a child - would you entertain the fact that maybe she was forced to marry the alleged husband against her will - do you still think that she has committed zina???

The Zack   

Of course it is still Zinna even if she was single and unmarried. Being forced to marry an older dude is not the coolest thing ever but it doesn't give her the (go ahead) signal to have sex with whomever she wants to. There were other ways for her to find her way out of that marriage, i.e. fasaq.

P.s. Do you know that a Muslim sister can't even marry a non-believer? This is assuming that she is married to this British guy.