Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

What Next?

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg:

A year in jail? for what? that vacuum was asking for it, looking all sexy and shit.

loooooool now that is funny

:D

Malika   

Ufff* iyo eew! at the 'psycho'..Some men are weird cretures trully,from animals to household equipments? :eek:

Ibtisam   

WHy are you guys surprised?? :rolleyes: Waa gaalo, nothing is off limits, he is just following his desires. I remember a while back C4 was doing a documentary following Car “lovers” this guy left his wife and married a bloody car, apparently he found the car more sexually appealing, and women just don’t do it for him no more.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

Ufff* iyo eew! at the 'psycho'..Some men are weird cretures trully,from animals to
household equipments
? :eek:

I'm quoting you just in case one of the more daring boys would like to type what my fingers shy from typing here. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ LoooL...where are Ducaysane and Che, when you need them.

Don't ruin my good name nigga, I have reputation, but I wonder NGONGE is talking about something that's battery operated....you dirty old man icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Perversion is not all Gaalo affair. You should see what happens in Muslim countries.

Nephissa   

^L0L@battery operated. Exactly what I was thinking, b/c I looked up "equipment" in the dictionary and it defined it as: "necessary items; tools, instruments or other objects for completing a task."

My only question to Mr. NG is, is the word "Equipment" equivalent to " -- " [yes I can't type L0L] by any chance? Because if so...WATCH OUT, BABY!!

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Don't ruin my good name nigga, I have reputation, but I wonder NGONGE is talking about something that's battery operated....you dirty old man icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Good name kulahaa, waa hadduusan ahayn ninkii u horeeyey ee...!

Ibti, disappointed in you..Che got it!

Perversion is not all Gaalo affair. You should see what happens in Muslim countries.

Cheers