Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

What Next?

Nephissa   

This is probably the most outlandish thing I've ever heard in the media, and the shocking thing is, it's TRUE! This REALLY HAPPENED!

Yikes!!!!!!!!

A Michigan man won't be fighting charges in the case of a sex act with a car wash vacuum.

The Saginaw News reports Jason Leroy Savage has pleaded no contest to indecent exposure.

Police say they arrested Savage while he was trying to have sex with a vacuum cleaner.

A no-contest plea is not an admission of guilt, but will be treated as one at sentencing on March 25.

He faces up to a year in jail.

Baluug   

LOOOOOOOOOOOL@ sir qalbi, that had me rofl-ing. Barry White must've been playing on the radio "My darling I, can't get enough of your love babe" :D

The question I have is, why the hell did he pay to use a car wash vaccuum? Doesn't he have one at home?

Aaliyyah   

loooooooooooooooooooooool Qalbi subhanalah you are crazy..

May Allah show us the right path, thats what happens when ppl have no sense of direction

The question I have is, why the hell did he pay to use a car wash vaccuum? Doesn't he have one at home?

could it be possible he wanted to be in the media?? some ppl just want to be infamous lol..

salaam

NGONGE   

^^ He was cheating on his hoover. His excuse that she makes too much noise nad is always mopping around.

But Duceysane has point :D

This reminds of the American movies where the main character in the story took liberties with an apple pie, and Dave Chappelle standup where he joked about a guy training a chimp to do you know what.