Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Love doesn't exist or does it?

Janna   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

These women need to get a life. If they are so unhappy they need to change the conditions that make them unhappy, instead of complaining and gossiping about it. DO something to solve and better there situation. The reason their man is acting like a JackAss is because they gave them that lead way to do as he pleases without having to account for his actions to her. It has nothing to do with Love, love does not make you Shitpuid.

People will treat you according to how you view and represent yourself. All current Somali women do is have numerous children, get overweight and out of shape and then complain that there husband left them, kick them out for a week, then get back with them, then get pregnant, kick them out again, take them back “for the sake for the children" eeerg, make up your mind!!

Having complications understanding certain information? These women only inform me and seek for my help/advice on ways to make their family lives better. I don't believe it to be a form of tittle-tattle. They don't speak badly of their husbands or children. They are uneducated women seeking out for someone who has education on the proper structure of family. I have the ability to understand their younger children and suggest how to befriend their children. This will prevent breakdowns within families and violence within households. This reminds me of a good quote from Michael Novak, he says:

What needs emphasis today is the political significance of the family. A people whose marriages and families are weak can have no solid institutions.

These women are avoiding a dysfunctional home, which many are familiar too.

smile.gif

Some of us think "Love" in so many funny ways..

I have seen people in "Love"..and surely Love exists.Only those who cherish it get fulfilled with it..

It is all about beauty, presentation, respect, honesty, trust and freindliness to your patner and all this comes in quantity if you really know Islam.

Islam is also about love, freindliness and being happy.You will hear in the Holy Quraan "Love thy neighbour"..be freind to him..so on and so forth..

Love exists.. smile.gif

Lost-One   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Castro, this morning I was furious with my microbiology professor for telling us (seniors come-on) to make a poster of any bacterial caused disease for extra credit( I need that to bump). I was furious because this made us look like a middle school kids flocking in the stationary aisle of OfficeMax looking for a glue and a poster. Guess what microbe causing disease I choose to animate? If you are guessing a TB, you are right. I had to make a big most wanted poster of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. I will edit it by animating it with “you†Castro. This is what the poster will say….

Most wanted for invading the poor soul of Castro

I am a gram-positive bacterium

Mostly found in “Castro†vicinity

I am rod like non motile

I am treated with antibacterial such as Isoniazid (Ask Castro)

I can be control by Quarantine

I have the ability to disrupt phagosymal memebrane

I am considered acid fast

I transmit primarily by aerosol route

I am just mad with my professor….Or maybe I caught the bug…
:D

Nice to see a fellow microbiologist.

But still what is the relevence?

As for love...erm, isn't that natures trick to get us to reproduce?

WILDCAT   

Love is the path to god... it is our way of communing with another human being... a way of ditching that loneliness and isolation individuality causes... a chance to merge with another being, in order to grow and transfrom into something more... a chance to evolve closer to perfection within your own lifetime... a chance to grow closer to god... to love, is to be godly...

Did I just write that, ME? We must be nearing the apocalypse/the end of days or something... icon_razz.gif

Let's all ignore that and pretend I didn't write it.

Qac Qaac   

ahaha amoeba oh pls don't remind me that word, i remember my science class damn, and i am in my summer break.. that ain't right.

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

smile.gif

Some of us think "Love" in so many funny ways..

I have seen people in "Love"..and surely Love exists.Only those who cherish it get fulfilled with it..

It is all about beauty, presentation, respect, honesty, trust and freindliness to your patner and all this comes in quantity if you really know Islam.

Islam is also about love, freindliness and being happy. You will hear in the Holy Quraan "Love thy neighbour"..be freind to him..so on and so forth..

Love exists..
smile.gif

'

Thanks for your input Rendezvous.

A friend of mine once told me people in love do dim things. He also mentioned how they make are blinded and make irrational decisions. He pin pointed how smart girls become emotionally handicapped. Their eyes become filled with stars.

Making them behaviour in ways they normally wouldn't.

the bottom line is love is what you make it to be. Some people may mistake love for lust but love is what you make it to be. Love is not the physical beauty of the person who captures your mind but deep personality and the characteristic of what you like about the person you are invatuated with. Eg. Faith,Education,Personality(how he/she treats elders, how he/she treats you, respect)etc.

I think we can make ourself fall for who we want to be. Most times people fall for what is in the outside, eg. financially secure man, basketball player, model look like. Those are just the physical looks, you need to connect in a different level.

Last advice, when looking for love, do yourself a favour, look for someone who you want to have long-term relationship(marriage). Relationship and love is like shoes. We see often this pair of shoes we are dying to have, we try it, they are either too big, hurt our feet, or too tall. So we end up not getting it. If we treat love as like shoes where we have choice. First observe it, see if this new love is right for you, or see if it was shoes would it be confortable for you to wear it...(lol).

Anyways, That is my take on love. Simple!

Give me feedback it I am right on the question.

FirstLady

Janna   

Originally posted by FirstLady:

the bottom line is love is what you make it to be. Some people may mistake love for lust but love is what you make it to be. Love is not the physical beauty of the person who captures your mind but deep personality and the characteristic of what you like about the person you are invatuated with. Eg. Faith,Education,Personality(how he/she treats elders, how he/she treats you, respect)etc.

I think we can make ourself fall for who we want to be. Most times people fall for what is in the outside, eg. financially secure man, basketball player, model look like. Those are just the physical looks, you need to connect in a different level.

Last advice, when looking for love, do yourself a favour, look for someone who you want to have long-term relationship(marriage). Relationship and love is like shoes. We see often this pair of shoes we are dying to have, we try it, they are either too big, hurt our feet, or too tall. So we end up not getting it. If we treat love as like shoes where we have choice. First observe it, see if this new love is right for you, or see if it was shoes would it be confortable for you to wear it...(lol).

Anyways, That is my take on love. Simple!

Give me feedback it I am right on the question.

FirstLady

Lady,

I agree with your points. Classic example of love and shoes. :D Sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish lust from love. Love seems to be a nature everyday occurring feeling. Therefore becoming hard to draw the line between love and lust. Lady, so how long should the shoes be tested for before purchasing it and committing long term?

For the sister who asked how do you know when you get a good pair of shoes? Well sister, try them on at the department store, walk around a little, see if they fit you well and if they are the style you like. Some styles that loook great on others might look horrible on you or vise versa. In terms of relationship,checkout how he is others, how he acts with his family, friends. Observe is personality, be friends at the beganing, you get to know what ticks the person. Then after only you can assess if you want (purchase..lol)..want to be with this person or not.

That is atleast what I think!

Hopefully I helped you with your question.

Firstlady

^^ And now we just pair of shoes ( i which case am Prada ( do they do shoes? ) or Jimmy watever )

But we see as you cars, performance coupled with beauty and sophistication is wat i seek. But most of u are more like Nisan Micra than a Porche 911.