Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

What *reputation* should I give myself?

Kool_Kat   

WildCat7, you are the best just the way you are... That's my input... Meow Meow...

But whateva you choose, please do NOT choose HEADCASE... PLEASEEEEE...

Daacuud   

I don't know you that much but whatever character people show here is 85% real. Being decent is not something you can pretend.

Good Luck to you walaal.

Wildcattini...

My little bundle of fur...how could u even think of abandoning ur cat heritage? What's happened to ur thick skin and nine lives?

Granted the "blasphemous pig" title did nothing for u, but that's no reason to change the CAT into something she isn't.

Bring Seven of Nine to the fore. She'll show ppl like Shyhem one or two things, I dare say! ;)

WILDCAT   

^^ Wise words dear one.

Having given the matter some deep consideration. I believe I've grown quite used to the "Blasphemous Pig" designation after all. Things just wouldn't seem right without it. I would miss it dearly if I didn't hear it anymore smile.gif

So I will honour my Cat heritage and keep the Furry One...but what would she be without a twist of "blasphemous pig" for good measure eh :D ...the Wild Cat has so many cherished memories connected with it. Who could forget the insults, the flames, the habaar?...*sigh* ah yes...those were the good times.

I love you all smile.gif

Oh and this one goes out to my Kool comrade in arms: MEOW! MEOW!...We are Cats. Hear us roar!...All hail the feline family!

-----------

And remember...be careful out there.

Lefty   

Why don't you just stick with your current crippy mentality!

You could try pretending other things but you won't go further than that!

Ariadne   

Wildcat all in all it just comes down to one thing whatever floats your boat.....just one tiny sugestion though no headcase please.

Wildcatini,

Why change your charming personality, that most of us have come to admire :confused:

NO NO NO, it would never do to change your FINE self for the sake of few misguided nomads :rolleyes:

As for the person who posted he doesnt like you; all I've got to say is: paraphrasing shakespeare's hamlet; "... methinks the Lady does protest too much..." ;) get is the Lady.......lol

I say long live the Furry One smile.gif

Khayr   

How about the reputation as a WOMENNNNN

Wants THIS, THAT and the OTHER Thing and is never satisfied!

Will always be critcal of you even if you

bought two moons for her!!!

:D

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by WILDCAT7:

The time has come for me to decide which way I should take my SomaliaOnline career. I am going to work on a new reputation to replace the existing "
Blasphemous pig
". As fond as I was of the title, I think The Cat could do with a new role. But I can't decide - there are so many different types of people on this board, and they all have their advantages.

[*]
Master spammer
- With this new identity, I shall fill not just general, but all the forums with many meaningless, empty posts, thus annoying everybody except my fellow master spammers.

[*]
Grumpy oldie
- I shall disappear for six monthes, only to return and loudly complain in every post about how the newbies have taken over, how today's moderators don't know what they are doing, and how things were better in the old days.

[*]
Indignant poster
- I shall post once or twice a month, loudly complaining that spam is a Great Evil, and that spammers should all Get Lives. I shall generously intersperse my posts with plenty of these: :rolleyes: in the meantime posting my own threads that probably should be classified as spam, and earning myself points with spam haters. The plus side to this is that I score points with Admin.

[*]
Suufi
- I shall abandon General altogether and move into the Islamic forum, which I shall claim as my new empire. From this forum, I shall gradually post seemingly intelligent, content-filled threads designed to get everyone else to think I know what I am talking about. Then, I use my mighty influence to bash other forum users at will. The upside to this is that I can cause trouble and not be warned because I am after all a jolly good fellow.

[*]
Headcase
- Following in the great tradition started by
Taqwa
, and followed by such esteemed posters as
X-Playa
Mohamedj
and so forth. I shall abandon all pretence at sanity and post strange, irrational, badly-worded posts all obsessed with misogyny, tribalism and my own twisted take on islam. I could perhaps even vary my Headcase type. For example, for a few weeks I could post in ALL CAPS. Then for the next few weeks, I post long and detailed, but wholly unbelievable stories about my life. Then for a few weeks begin to include the word "excellent" in every post but always spell it "HeKcellent" and ignore all efforts to correct me. Stuff like that.

[*]
Evil moderator
- I shall become a moderator through perfectly
legitimate
means and start warning people for the slightest infractions, thus earning myself a 100 post thread dedicated to kicking me out, and a permanent place in this board's history.

[*]
Good moderator
- Like the evil moderator only without the many many warnings and the vitriolic kick-her-out threads. However, at the end of my tenure, I get to throw a wobbly and vow to give my allegiance to our mortal enemy, *spit* Somalinet.

As you can see, the choices are endless...help me pick will you...what reputation should I give myself?...I'm thinking
Headcase
would be the most amusing for others but
Evil moderator
would be the most rewarding for me
:D

Where are these Intriguing personalities i havent seen them since i joined this place. SOL is getting kind of dull these days i'll love to see these characters around ;)

Warmoog   

My suggestion is that you... BE YOURSELF. Woah! Mind-blowing isn't it?! Lol, actually Headcase sounds fun (if you're actually serious about the identity change).

But before you take on a new personality, why don't you start by fixing that darn avatar of yours.

Salaamz.