Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

What *reputation* should I give myself?

WILDCAT   

The time has come for me to decide which way I should take my SomaliaOnline career. I am going to work on a new reputation to replace the existing "Blasphemous pig". As fond as I was of the title, I think The Cat could do with a new role. But I can't decide - there are so many different types of people on this board, and they all have their advantages.

[*]Master spammer - With this new identity, I shall fill not just general, but all the forums with many meaningless, empty posts, thus annoying everybody except my fellow master spammers.

[*]Grumpy oldie - I shall disappear for six monthes, only to return and loudly complain in every post about how the newbies have taken over, how today's moderators don't know what they are doing, and how things were better in the old days.

[*]Indignant poster - I shall post once or twice a month, loudly complaining that spam is a Great Evil, and that spammers should all Get Lives. I shall generously intersperse my posts with plenty of these: :rolleyes: in the meantime posting my own threads that probably should be classified as spam, and earning myself points with spam haters. The plus side to this is that I score points with Admin.

[*]Suufi - I shall abandon General altogether and move into the Islamic forum, which I shall claim as my new empire. From this forum, I shall gradually post seemingly intelligent, content-filled threads designed to get everyone else to think I know what I am talking about. Then, I use my mighty influence to bash other forum users at will. The upside to this is that I can cause trouble and not be warned because I am after all a jolly good fellow.

[*]Headcase - Following in the great tradition started by Taqwa, and followed by such esteemed posters as X-Playa, Mohamedj and so forth. I shall abandon all pretence at sanity and post strange, irrational, badly-worded posts all obsessed with misogyny, tribalism and my own twisted take on islam. I could perhaps even vary my Headcase type. For example, for a few weeks I could post in ALL CAPS. Then for the next few weeks, I post long and detailed, but wholly unbelievable stories about my life. Then for a few weeks begin to include the word "excellent" in every post but always spell it "HeKcellent" and ignore all efforts to correct me. Stuff like that.

[*]Evil moderator - I shall become a moderator through perfectly legitimate means and start warning people for the slightest infractions, thus earning myself a 100 post thread dedicated to kicking me out, and a permanent place in this board's history.

[*]Good moderator - Like the evil moderator only without the many many warnings and the vitriolic kick-her-out threads. However, at the end of my tenure, I get to throw a wobbly and vow to give my allegiance to our mortal enemy, *spit* Somalinet.

As you can see, the choices are endless...help me pick will you...what reputation should I give myself?...I'm thinking Headcase would be the most amusing for others but Evil moderator would be the most rewarding for me :D

And as par course for a Wildy post, here's the prerequisite DISCLAIMER: You have been warned. A sense of humour is required for this thread. This is just a fluffy little piece courtesy of The Furry One. It has NOT, I repeat NOT been designed to offend anybody.

------------

And remember...be careful out there.

OG Moti   

WildCat my dear psycho what do you think if you choose the nick in your latest movie TUUG 3 which by the way your nick in the movie was TUUG loooool whatever u choose i am sure would be cool...

tuug.jpg

peace

Wild one.

goodness......master spammer kula haa. you mad?

Are we suffering from Identity crisis?

Wildy, pls don't change ur infamous character.....personally I love you just the way you are...aight! Nite Nite

Baashi   

I say try 'indignant poster' it would be a perfect fit...u may collect few points with Admin/mod...that makes ur day ;) .

Don't experiment with 'Headcase'...u wouldn't be able to keep up the lunacy..intermittent mental derangement associated with the negative tribalism! I wouldn't wish that with the good nomads who post here on a frequent basis.

Since the day your avatar refused to show up..I knew You had an Identity crisis!!!....But I was Kinda hopin you were ready to Take Ur Position in the Carnivore Family and declare your intention to take over the felidea family and commit urself to the destruction of the Anti felidea Movement...It could have been a prosperous and Great Alliance between The Zu Warriors and and felidea with you on top of the Felidea Family...

Zu is disappointed..and would like you to reconsider your position...

Cheers....

Macalin   

Wildy..when yu change..so DID I!!!..you know ineey nu nahnay HAL QUDHA ..marka take me where ever you go..the spammer, the sufi(which am feeling-lol)..take me gurl..lol

but wouda loved yu the way yu is! ;)

Blessed   

Aah decisions, decisions!

Whatever you decide, make sure it doesn't involve 'bird-chasing'.

You know, I don't usually like Cats... but your old tactics instigated some admiration from the bird. If it ain't Sylverster.... i'destay outa your way :D

lulla   

how about u show us another side of you we never see before for a change huh? i don't think u should chose any of those nicknames..how about something opposite of that..something..i don't know ;)

WILDCAT   

OG_Moti..."A psycho, a female, a lover & kills for fun"...niiiice! I think I like this movie.

Legend of Zu...Zu warrior, there is nothing I would like better than to stick to my feline persona. Unfortunately, some people here persist in confusing me with that most detestable of creatures - the Pig. This is unacceptable to me. I think it is best I leave the animal kingdom altogether. Wild knows when to throw in the towel. *nods mournfully*

Baashi...I had seriously been considering Headcase. Think of the entertainment value man. I believe I would make a most proficient Headcase.

Lakkad...We are indeed as one my love and shall never be separated. On this I swear. Where I go, you go. Be it sane, off our rockers certifiable or anything in between.

Lulla...My split-personality disorder means that I have a plethora of personalities at my disposal. The difficult part will be picking out which one to present to my nomads.

Ameenah...Do not fret luv, you are too cute to be eaten. You may soon be able to alay those fears anyway. I am at present debating whether to abandon my Cat heritage completely in order to please my fellow nomads. Much to my regret, some of them seem to have taken a severe dislike to the Cat.

This is why I am giving everybody a say.

>>>>> Those who wish it can now air their views on how they want the poster formerly known as Wildcat7 to behave. This is the place where opinions will be heard. Feel free to make further suggestions to the list of characters I already have.

Iffah   

Originally posted by WILDCAT7:

Those who wish it can now air their views on how they want the poster formerly known as Wildcat7 to behave. This is the place where opinions will be heard. Feel free to make further suggestions to the list of characters I already have.

You're actually serious?! Well it's about time! Try the Sufi.. that might suit you well. icon_razz.gif

hmm.. I wonder what category I fall under?

HONEY-D   

As you can see, the choices are endless...help me pick will you...what reputation should I give myself?...I'm thinking Headcase would be the most amusing for others but Evil moderator would be the most rewarding for me

What brought this on, i thought every body liked our cat. I'm quite happy with da way u r, there's no need to change just to please other's. :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Wildcat

i suggest u vacate the place altogether,maybe the great African plateau will do no harm.

For whatsoever reasons, i for one do not like u,never really liked U,had no intention of liking u,wouldn't do so in the near future and most likely would never like U,not even when U work overtime to pretend to be someone else.

I don't hate ya.Hate is a strong word to be associated with, but i must say i just don't like U,sounds strange 2 u right?I don't think so.

By the way u'rs for the asking.

For the sake of this blessed month, I would like to forward one simple suggestion to Shyham, wildcat, and others who might have an axe to grind. "Please burry the hatchets". I hope these post gets to the wall before any negative response. I also hope all the parties concerned to understand the importance of forgiving each other and moving on. I am not a moderator or someone who can force you into anything. It is only a brotherly suggestion.

Ramadaan Mubarak!

Xannaan   

WILDCAT7.

DEAR SISTER OF MINE FIRST OF ALL TO ME IT IS NICE FOR YOU TO ASK US SOME CHARACTER THAT YOU ARE GOING OR WOULD LIKE TO BE ,THAT IS LOVE THAT YOU HAVE FOR OUR NOMADS PEEPS ANYHOW TO ME WHAT EVER YOU THINK THAT SUITS YOU THE BEST WILL DO IT.

TO MY BRO SHYHEM BRO YOU ALMOST KNOCK ME OF MY CHAIR WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO GIVE OUR NOMADS A HEART ATTACK BRO AS A SUGESTION TO YOU FROM YOUR NOMAD BRO YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AN APOLOGY, AND THEN AGAIN THAT IS MY IDEA. ;)