Sign in to follow this  
lol

MY APOLOGIES TO Libaax-San-Ka Taabte.

lol   

Abti macaan, we r more than just SOL collegues...I shouldn't have let my anger make you and your site look bad. I apologize.

najma82   

Macaan, no wonder why I loved you...you're so humble....masha-allah...keep your head up sis...and always remember this: "Nor can goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: Then will he between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy Friend and intimate"!

41:34

Salaamz

Hibo, Meeri'e Piyari behen

Cousin keef al xaal? I picked up on some things yesterday and rumor has it that there was this huge virtual fight involving you and couple of the female mods.

How did it involve libaax sanke taabte? Maxaa ka dhacay meesha taloow???

Walaashiis, I just wanted to let you know that, the dearest things I know is what you are.

Gar iyo gardaroba tii ilaaheeda ku harta noqo abaayo.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by checkmate:

Cousin keef al xaal? I picked up on some things yesterday and rumor has it that there was this huge virtual fight involving you and couple of the female mods.

How did it involve libaax sanke taabte? Maxaa ka dhacay meesha taloow???

I want to know too, how did I miss that fight :D

Bisharoo! u missed it gal! it was the fight of the century! u got the money, i got the content!~ hit me back! aigt! show me the money!!! :D

on serious note! its takes one really smart person to apologize!! we all need to stop sometimes and say i am sorry! it dont cost nothing and makes u a winner!! cheers!

hibo lady! salute!! thumbs up! i love what u did!! a good example sista!! we r human! not perfect at all!!

now, can i get a hag!! looool. thx

lol   

Najma: the feeling is mutual sweetie. LST is my friend, more than he is my abti. He was mislead and I was infuriated. SO I owe him an apology.

Checkmate: ;) u weren't around when i was ganged up on... bal talow wat kind of a cuz r u? I will complain to mama. :D

Bisharo: lol... pay rudy.

Rudy: lol... get the money and fill her in with ur version of it icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Hibo libaax sankataabte maa wadnaha ku dhufatay..lol..

Maama Hibo Libaax sankataabte qamarji waaye uma baahna suurahaada iyo jiljileecaada..lol.."aboo macaan raali noqo" kulahaa...kaalay anaga markaa maalin kaste naceyneesid raali noqo nama dhahdidee maxaa dadka kale kagala doonee ayeeyo?..lol..

It looks like I missed a fight that I was needed badly..lol

I always hated some of the "kabiirs" in SOL...but don't mistake it y'all, they are some that are really good people like JAMAL,Libaax Sankataabte,SUJU,...Aniga waxaan necbahay gabdhaha modaretorska ah...specially she knows who..laakiin waxaas waa wax hore...

I almost cut of sol because of the reer baadiyo moderators..But i would have lost some good people that I became friends with in here.

So people we are all adults and we should never get mad about silly things behind a mirror.

Hadii aad xanaaqdaana, computerka lee teesteeya..

hala is cafiyo waxaana hala iska iloowo, hadii kale ma'ahoo meesheeda noogaga wada..loooool..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ tut tut tut, waxa lasoo shir tagtay bal arag :rolleyes:

to HIBO , takes bigger person, so salute to you sistah smile.gif

ps, when we ready to attack guys and no longer girls among each other ii soo qeeliya plsssssssss. :D

cafis dhamaan, it is muraayad, so once it heats iska dami, and pls dont forget wajiga waa baasboor smile.gif

Pujah.   

^^ Waajiga waa passport kulahaa....what waji

<==== does she look like me lol

p.s Hibo it takes alot of guts to come right out and apologize in public...two thumps up sista

^^^^^^for all of SOL nomads...

Why a virtual fight in the first place...?I think it would prudent for all of us to behave nicely and love each other...as brother and sisters in ISLAM.

We are a community that needs Love now....

smile.gifsmile.gif

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ singin all you need is love :D

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof.

love them or loathe them it is still muraayad,

jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa