Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Where were you born and raised?

Idil, parli italian bene?

i was born in my grandmothers house in mogadishu

lived in italy 3 yrs, came to canada been here since.

i dont think i lived in one city longer than 6 years, true nomad on da real

peace.

Delilah   

How strange i was born in Banadir too. Stayed in Somali till 3 then left for Ethopia, Suden, Yeman, Italy, SWitzerland ( the best place ever), Buffalo, New York,Then finally Toronto ( where i've been at since the age of 8), But not that long. I'm going to Oxford Univeristy in September, so i'm OUTTA THIS FREEZING PLACE!!!! :D

Warmoog   

Sorry to cut into the Italian sheeko. I was born in Muqdisho - Banadir Hospital. I spent most of my childhood in Xamar then moved up north. After leaving Somalia, I lived in West Africa for a while. Came to Canada when I was 9 or so and I've been here since, eh. I'm sooo tired of moving around, but I don't plan on living here forever. C'est la vie for nomads I guess.

PS - Maybe we Banadir peeps should form a club and post baby pics or something. Lol!

WELLL, I WAS BORN IN VERY REMOTE AREAR.YOU CAN IMAGINE.IT IS REAALYBADIYAAA.I WAS BORN IN TOGA FAAFAN A PLACE CALLED JANO GAABAN,LOOL NOT THAT OF SOMALIA,RAISED IN EHTIOPIA,MOVED TO KENYA IN EARLY 90'S GARISA,THEN NAIROBI,THEN THIKA,AND LASTLY MOVED TO DUBLIN WHERE I AM NOW,I MOVED TO LODON FOR WHILE BUT COULDN'T COPE SO FLED BACK TO DUBLIN HOME FOR REAL IRISH,

Lots of true nomads up in here, well let me add to the list. Born in Ivory Coast, lived there for 8 yrs, moved to Kenya, lived there for 5 and then moved to Canada and have been here ever since and can't wait to get up out of this cold and go back to the warmth of Africa.

shidhis...I can't believe I missed this thred

I was born in Xamar Cadeey (istibitaalka banaadir 1983), at that time we lived in bilaajo carab then we moved to Hurwaay near the warshada baastada...left somalia at the age of 6 to Finland (da place to be)..and we then moved to UK (the MOST boring country ever) when I was 17

My time has come, I was born a small village called Wisil sixty Km away from Hobyo,an old city near Indian ocean, about age 8 or 9 I come to Mogadishu where I was raised and did my schooling, then Kenya about six to seven months, then Pakistan where I did my Bachelor and master degree, Islamabad, then I have been to Afghanistan-don't tell CIA ok, Egypt, Oman and now I am In Dubai UAE for the last one year,

trying to win a good bread + caseer.