Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Where were you born and raised?

LP_Girl   

Waw ... all of u r karateen ..

excuse me i mean maykhalef

well .. OG_Girl i think i born with u loool

KUWaIT City ,, mostashfa alsabax eldoor el 3 qesm elwelaada ghorfa 11 :D:D LooooooooooL

well i born in kuwait and go to Cidileya when i was 4 then lived in romethya untill 7 then go to ..... my erea lool OG_Girl

and still there

it means my whole life was in KUWAIT :(

Peace

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Tamina:

FlyingStill, do u speak Arabic? I don't.

Speak arabic? me? Girl I can't seem to get that language...My mom has been trying to teach me for the longest time...she finally gave up! :rolleyes: I'm glad I aint alone :D

Haashim   

I think i'm the only real nomad here, i wa born in BAADIYE, somewhere called cawa naaxshe, real nomad land, none of u know where is it? except one or two who can guess the area, but not exactly where it is :rolleyes:

Raised in Cassa Popolare, between Bar Feerfeer and Bar Jabuuti, near Bar Kaah :confused: , lived in many countries mainly in Doha,(UMM Ghulina), Holland (Nimwegen), and UK (Londonium) am i real Qaxooti too? at least not alone :rolleyes:

Ya'll I really didn't realize that so many people were born in Banadir Hospital.

remember the fat boy next to us ......he mom was mean right

OMG Mizz Unique, I remember that. I heard he's buff and fine now..lol :D:D

Rahima   

Born in isbitaal banaadir (another one :D ), rasied in xamar till age 6.

Left Somalia to Pakistan, then London (which i hated with a passion) and then down to good old Australia smile.gif

Ranya   

Tamina- My family went back for a family wedding a couple of years ago, and I don't remember the mall but I remember my little cousin asking me to take her there. It's a beautiful city.

SaLLaMu CaLLyKuM

LoNg TiMe No C...

Anywayz I was Born Tahran, K.s.a grew up in JiddaH Until I was 10 years Old moved 2 scandenavia >> denmark and sweden but my location is up in uk now..

How about that icon_razz.gif

wa billahi tow fiiiq

Yo i born mogadishu and left there when the civil war started then we move to kenya and we stay there 3 years after that we come to usa ATL and I live here Atlanta last ten years where the player is play and party dont stop until 6 mourning repsent dirty south shawty.peace my people.

Gabbal   

Born in Muqdisho, hospitaal Banaadir, and lived in Suuqa xoolaha. I left Muqdisho at the start the war and now I'm in the United States.

Curly   

I was born in Abu Dhabi, Left when I was two and have been living in London ever since!

Oh, doesn't this prove the six degrees of separation theory?

Mowgli   

Asalaama Alaikum

Born in Pavia - Mirabella (town near Milan) raised in Rome and Mirabella Eclano (small town in the south of Italy) till finally residing in that little island we all know as Great Britain at the tender age of 10.

Hey am I the only European born Nomad out there??? Am beginning to feel slightly lonely now :(

Ma'Salaama

WingA   

Born : Damaam, Saudia Arabia and moved to hargeisa when i was 3 months old then Addis and finally rised in London, England where i sleep, eat, drink, work, worshhip, educated and love!!

peez..

Akash   

i was born and raised in Lughaya... Waa Halka Dooxa Waaheen badd waqooqi kagaga daro..lol then i moved to yemen, Bangladesh,india pakista.. all the sub-continet.. now i live in dubai. UAE