Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Where were you born and raised?

Blessed   

OMG. Look at all these caseeris. :eek: :eek:

I was born in Abha - most beautiful city in Saudi Arabia, moved to Somalia - Burco was there for 5 years, lived in Jeddah - Khamis Musheyt for 3 years and spent the rest of my days in London..

and now, I don't speak Arabic :rolleyes:

underdog   

I feel like the only one from Baadiye....you guys put the "mad" in Nomad...international globetrotters. I had an Abti that left in the 60's to go study somewhere in Europe and a week after he left, he disappeared and was written off as dead. 33yrs later, out of the blue, he tracks down my mom and calls. This guy has been living in Brazil, married to a Somali woman and has kids older than me.

I guess it's in our blood to roam.

Xalimo7   

How can i miss this tell tell all Bio,

I was Born in "Yemen" moved to Hargeisa at age 6yrs and a direct flight from Kenya damn i hate that place, to the most Hommogenous City in the world , even more then Washington,and NY to Minneapolis, Mn. That is it

Faheema.   

I was born in Hargeisa and lived there for about 8 and half years and then the war broke out. :( :mad:

So, I went from Hargeisa to Dulcad (lived on caano Nido and dry wheat for couple of months) to Dire Dawa (had enough canjeero to last me a life time) to Djibouti (too hot to do anything but drink Fanta and eat bagio all day) to Paris (transit) to London (hmmm…still trying to figure out).

Now that’s what I call a True Qaxooti :D:D

ZOLA   

Gediid... sab tikhee bhai...VA kesiihee?....

Ghe-G....did u say bilajo carab?...that is where am from 2 ..... i even think u older sis and my older bro went to the same school ....what a small world.. :D ......

A.A

Gediid   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

Conceived in hawd (or so I was told), was born in Mogadishu, raised in Mog, nairobi, Addis, Rome, Frankfurt, and London.

quote:

Originally posted by Gediid:

Moved too much since Dad was with UNICEF....

What a coincidence...my mum was with UNICEF also.
Barwaaqo....don't you think life was too easy then.Everything taken care of by UNICEF.I miss that life walaahi.....****** me should have followed in those footsteps.My life would have been eaaaaaaasy

Haneefah   

waxaasaa reer guraa asli ah lagaa yidhaah :cool:

I was born in hospital Madina in xamar cadeey, lived there till I was 9, moved to Ethiopia, then Denmark then Finally here...got one more final moving to do Insha'Allah and hopefully that should be it.

king_450   

Born and raised untill about the age Eight(8), Xaafad la yiraahdo "Sheikh Sufi" then moved to Bufalo ,NY, then after a yr Moved for good Washington,Dc and been here since then never went back home. Home sick. Seriously

A7LA-SHU   

I was born in Kismayo cadde where else lol. left there when i was 7 or 8, lived in yemen (7udiyda) came to kenya mombasa i love dat place.. and live in SD cali in 96 till now.. and not plannin to move.

Originally posted by Xalimo7:

How can i miss this tell tell all Bio,

I was Born in "Yemen" moved to Hargeisa at age 6yrs and a direct flight from Kenya damn i hate that place, to the most Hommogenous City in the world , even more then Washington,and NY to Minneapolis, Mn. That is it

Xalima..where in yemen was u born??

Hmmm...You folks can remember which hospital u were born!!!..Daaamn.

Anyways....The legend has that I was born in Hamar from Waaberi to Medina...then str8 to Southern Hemisphere (Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania were transits so not included)..Now Located somewhere in Aussieland..Soon will be Movin to the Far East..hehehe....Unless Somalis come to their senses and make me their true n deserved King!!! :D:D

<--Il Grande Huk Woi

Cheers

PS: today I feel Good..I posted the highest number of posts and also started a Topic"