Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Where were you born and raised?

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

quote: daamn that guy knows how to fix macsooob lol.. dont tell me you are not missing that shit

Jidaawy what is macsoob :confused: , i never heard about it .
:D:D:D Northrener... Tell her maan.. loool

Well, I was born in Hargesa.(I hope I spelled it correctly). Moved to states, when I was two, lived in Florida, Cali, Newyork, then to Iowa, where I lived for 18yrs, now I reside in Mn, and will continue to live here till I am done with schoo. Gosh I hope next time I move, it will be forever.

Changed   

^^ .....lol

malaika .... we came here around the same time but then that is not news is it :rolleyes: .salam behn ab kesi he.....arre gal suno me tuje pm nahi karsakti kew ke tere pm fuul kuch to delete karo?

gediid dang tu pi pakistan se ? salam bhai..

i was born in the Berbera town!

did dugsi in xamar

did primary in manchester

did school in san fransico

did uni in ucla

working in st berbera currently. 2nd yr, i hate this shit!!

i should move to the haja--i.e., MN! why everyone wants to go to -40F, i have no clue!!

raula   

Nilizaliwa Mahali pamoja paitwa SEREM...karibu na Kapsabet...Kama unanielewa...Jamgee!!misiing!...then u my peoples(sarcastically mispelled) ;)

Raxmah   

Alot of somali arab nomads here.

Well I was born in Mogdisho Somalia at Hospital Banadir too. I grew up in Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Saudi, and now in the US. It wasn't really that fun growing up, all we did was move here move there.

LuCkY   

Well I Was Born In Mogdisho, Somalia-Banadir Hospital-Lived There Till I Was 8yrs Old.I Have Been To Kenya, Amesterdam, New York, Tennessee, And California.

Well, i was born in Xamar Caddeey.....Bilaajo Carab which was full of somali yemenis....I remember Axmed Naaji the singer lived right across our house,moved to Waqooyi, came back to mogadisho, moved to Djoubite when da war broke out, than to Islamabad Pakistan, and now chilling New York!,..........i guess they don't call us nomads for no reason. Keeping our ancestors tradition alive albeit in different way.... :D

Mizz-UniQue....n...Malaika....Kaysaa hee ay yaarow.....too many somali pakis in here...lol

Jaabir   

whats up with Banadir hospital?!! :confused: :confused: everybody who was born in Xamar was born in Banadir hospital? is it the only hospital there or what?!! :rolleyes:

Born: Khobar, Saudia Arabia.( YeY, I aint alone)!

FlyingStill, do u speak Arabic? I don't.

Raised: Somalia(few yrs)& Canada.

Salaan...

Originally posted by Darman:

whats up with Banadir hospital?!! :confused: :confused: everybody who was born in Xamar was born in Banadir hospital? is it the only hospital there or what?!! :rolleyes:

If I am not mistaken, Isbitaal Banaadir was the only isbitaal that had a modern maternity ward when most of us were born at that time. Later Isbitaal Madiino got one of its own.

Anibo waxaa ku dhashay Isbitaal Banaadir.

Macsalaama.

Conceived in hawd (or so I was told), was born in Mogadishu, raised in Mog, nairobi, Addis, Rome, Frankfurt, and London.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Moved too much since Dad was with UNICEF....

What a coincidence...my mum was with UNICEF also.