Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

Where were you born and raised?

JIDAAWY   

i mean what city?

i was born and raised in Jeddah Saudi Arabia..and now live in a Smallville in USA..

how about you?? smile.gif :cool:

hey, I was born in Jeddah too. did you have to go to a philippino school too? (thats all i remember about Jeddah) i wasnt raised there, my family moved to canada when i was 3 yrs old.

Xafsa   

And this makes me the 3rd person born in jeddah...Left when I was 2 wentto somalia..stayed there for 5 yrs then moved to Virgina where I was raised. then moved to Minnesota at the age of 17 and thats where I have been ever since.

Xafsa   

Opinionated---I feel you....but it aint like their citizenship is special.

wow so many Middle east people in here.

Sorry to have to come in and break this Arab community chain, but I got to put it down for Somalia, Mogadishu. Left when I was 2 years and raised in Queensbridge, New York. Now live in Minna-Soda!!! :D

Actually, it's 5 yrs..but I wouldn't want to feel like a foreigner in a place I was born na'mean.

Yeah OG..that really sux..not that I need a Saudi citizenship..cuz I would've just added it to my collection, anyway :D

Changed   

i was born in SOMALIA MOGDISHO ..HOSPITAL BANADIR...moved to kenya at the age of four , moved to ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN at 5 and lived there since i was 15 then moved to louisiana @15 and moved out of there and moved to MINNESOTA at 16 and lived there ever since .......dang my MOM moved alot :eek: :rolleyes: .......

underdog   

I was born in a small tuulo called Habaas weyne on the year of the big rain. My family moved up in life and we went to the big city of Xarar Dheere. After the war I was transplanted to Nairobi where I dodged cops with big rifles who seemed to have lost something call kitaambuliisho and looked for it everywhere. In '96 I moved to Canada, thinking I moved from hell to heaven, but that feeling came crashing in ball of flames when 2 days after I got to Toronto, they shut down the biggest street in the City for a Gay parade :eek:

JIDAAWY   

Originally posted by Northerner:

looks like a casiir convention here, i was also born and raised ( alittle) in Jeddah! Shaarac ruways!

lol Maan is cam caaysh still alive?! daamn that guy knows how to fix macsooob lol.. dont tell me you are not missing that shit :D:D

ZOLA   

born in mogdisho hospital madino,....raised in kenya,italy,zambia, pakistan(karachi and islamabd)...moved to the states about 3yrs ago... aint i a real qaxooti... smile.gif

what up my paki people ...MISS-UNIQ and Gediid... :D .

A.A

Gediid   

Originally posted by MALAIKA:

born in mogdisho hospital madino,....raised in kenya,italy,zambia, pakistan(karachi and islamabd)...moved to the states about 3yrs ago... aint i a real qaxooti...
smile.gif

what up my paki people ...MISS-UNIQ and Gediid...
:D

A.A

Kiya jal rahee bhaji