Saalax

Presidential candidate from Somaliland region for Somalia 2021 elections

hmmm. xooluhu shugux shugux kama ilbaxdo. 

All it takes is a $500 dollars. Few dollars for Logo design, few dollars for new suit and some more dollars to get so called journalists to come to your hotel. 

And you have Saalaxo running with it like he found his new Daddy. :D 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

gooni   

Dadku waa soo socdaa dhamaantiis been iyo qaranimo qoys ku dhisan dad badan bay gablimisay dawladda waxaa laga rabaa inay u diyaariso xaquuqdooda siyaasadeed.

6 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

The guy has guts. He is unafraid. 

What he afraid?

gooni   

Dr. Oodjiite.

Meeshay guryo ka dhisayaan waa dhul soomaaliyeed, waxay dhex mushaaxayaana waa meeshii ay ku dhasheen.

Caasimadda dalka waligeed yaa loo shaqo tagi jiray, waa cheque furan iyo gacmo furan.

Snm hadii guri laga dhisan waayay aqoonsina laga waayay ma jirto sabab loo ag fadhiyo.

this is not the first time Mr Osman has launched a Somalia-focused political party. way back in 2009, he launched Hanoolato Somalia National Party in London and that was a non-starter and a major failure. 

here's a video of this one man show: 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

gooni   

Saaxiib ditoore

Hargaysa dadka qaarkiis waxay qubaystaan marka roobku da'o ama sanadkiiba mar.

Biyo ay cabaana ma haystaan mashruuc yaroo hay'aduhu ku dayac tiri lahaayeen ceelashii aabe siyaad qodayna waa lagu qayilay ama waa la lunsaday.

Nimankaa madaxda aduunka hortooda sharafta ku leh una shaqaynaya qarankooda soomaaliyeed  ha bar-bardhigin casaabad marqaansan, adigoo is indho tiraya.

This man will have guaranteed job if not president will be minister to take one of the spots allocated for Somalilanders.

But to be a synic about Oodweyne and Suldanka, me thinks Somaliland is trying to influence Mugadishu.

What could be better than having two Tigray (Meles and Afwerki) on opposite sides of the table?

What could be better than having Winston Churchill and FDR or Boris Johnson and Trump all New Yorkers.

galbeedi   

On 1/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, Alpha Blondy said:

this is not the first time Mr Osman has launched a Somalia-focused political party. way back in 2009,

He is not the typical guys coming from Somaliland for different reasons. He always believed in Somali Weyn. He is more unionist like Maareeye and others who come and go.

This Osman guy is the real deal. I know him. During Hiil Qaran days we were allies.

I do not like those who just come from Hargeisa or other places and get the job while the long suffering unions are outsiders. It has been always like that.