Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Unusual Nicknames

Haaruun   

Cushtic_Cutie....LOL U check this out, there was a guy who's nick was DHUUSO,

the funniest day was when his wife called our house and asked for dhuuso.." aboowe dhuuso ma aragteen" :D:D:D

Haashim   

MMA haddaan kuu sheego intaan naaneeys aqaan habeen dhan ma seexaneysid, laakiin laba hablood iyo nin biibito xaafaddayada ku lahaa ayaan kuu dhiibayaa.

wali ma maqashay

ISNIINO CUBTAN TIFEEY IYO FAAY CALI GEESEEY

Ninkaanse waligaa ma maqashay XAA QABTAA sababta loogu bixiyayna waxey ahayd biibituu furtey marka qofkii wax ka cunaba wuxuu dhihi jirey xaa qabtaa ilaa uu mufalisay, laakiin markii danbe dad qaraabadiis ah aya kaalmeeyay oo nidaamkii wax ka beddelay.

LACNADI HA KU DHACDO DAALIMIINTA IYO KUWA U GARGAARABA, LAAKIIN MAXAYNU NIRAAHNAA KUWA KA AAMUSAN IYO KUWA MARKA XERADOODA LA GALO UUN QAYLIYA.

Rokko   

real folks

Weji Dambi (this guy had the ugliest face in Somalia) -----> :D

Gawso Gaadiid (Gaadiid means transportation. I guess this guy had strong GAWSO that were as big as a car ... how did ciyaalka see his GAWSO? well maybe he had gigantic jaws that were visible to everyone :D )

valerie   

lol...u guys are funny...well check those out..well i am not good at speeling words in somali but i'll try..

zainab hoongori

sandullah sagachan

well if i got more..i'll come back ...

mataan   

salaams;

maxaa meesha naanaysyo isku dhacaya:

here are few that i can remember:

-Indhacase

-Daayeero

-Hunguri

-Caano Nuug

-Af Dayaxle

-Quruf quruf (quuq badnaayaa naftani)

-Saydhiye

-Googarad

more to come.

waryaada dadka ha la nabad geliyo...

Saabir   

One day a guy was talking about his neighborhood in somalia,he said: " there every1 had a nick,even they used to call my sister as xaliimo xiirey!!"!!!

Macalin   

Lakad sandule???..waraa wat are those cambodians feeding you with..i think bariiska qaleelka ah eey kaa dherjiyeen hayeh?..funny tho!

Barwaqo=i dont mind seeing ya with some muruq!!

I just rembered one more neighbor:

DABA MAQAAREEY!!(yacni sal maqaar aan dhaamin eey laheed!!)

When i reflect back, i know why they called me lakkad!(yaa allah!)

Waa soo socdaan wax kale!

Salaan...

Hadaaba wax kale soo xasuustey. Why not share with you some of the people I had known the last five years real nick names. They are real. And here they are:

Gagadoome {don't ask me how he walks :D }

Sakariya Sakaraad :D {he is so caato, even a strong wind would and could knock him off}

Quful {I don't know why though, because he ain't a quite quiet guy, nor is he a silent, actionless man}

Dhimbil {is anyone out there who remembers what dhimbil means? Dhinbil is waxa dabka kasoo fa-faniini jirey dhuxusha markii la shidaayo. I don't know why this guy was given that nick though, but one thing was sure and clear: he was so UUL or MADOOW}

Dhiblaawe {he is in his 60s, and he is called dhiblaawe. I don't know when he would retire for good, and stop his dhib}

Ariadne   

we had this neighbor in my childhood and no this was not his nickname but his REAL last name xaywaan(I think thats how you spell it) everytime we heard it we would crack up :D