Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

WHAT IF WE ALL MET?

i know this is krazy but on the real thou wat if we did? all of us (SOL MATES)in one big room, i know big crowd ha it's goin to be awkward first but am sure we will start minglin right away cuz half of us might already know each other real life but we don't know.... smile.gif

if all of us received invitations for once in a life SOL CONFERENCE meeting...

what would yall do

asxantu

OG-Girl. n' checkmate sitting on a tree...K.I.S.S.I.N.G...first come cat n' mouse, then come *checkmate's idea 2 meet, then come....lol

i had 2 say dat...waa iga bad bada teen...lol..**jealous** maybe..lol

~cheerz~

p.s. great idea..except the whole reason we in herre is cuz we social rejects..lol plus we aint all @ da same place..

posted by bb

p.s. great idea..except the whole reason we in herre is cuz we social rejects..lol plus we aint all @ da same place..

loooooool sister pls look at the dictionary and find these 2 words (what if) may be that might help ok

asxantu

dhiirane   

Where is the talented and creative nomads. I think what we need is a fortune-teller to figure out that :confused:

come on nomads smile.gif

...lol..sorry was i not suppost to respond to a q..I THOUGHT u were askin' da general puplic...lol...looka here..next time u wanna post a wat if Q...don't forget to add...NO RESPONSES Plz...just there 4 contemplatin'..

p.s. asxantu has a place n' time...not to mention a duration of time one can utilize it..lol i.e u killin' da word dude!!!

we should have a reunion... of course once we do that, accually plan it and follow through its like weve accepted our faith as so social rejects. there is no turning back or lying to yourself at that point. how would you explain it anyway? "im leaving for the w-end. gonna meet some strangers i met on an internet site." and how would we greet? "hi my name is some alien promoted to nomad, and who are you? sailor moon! wow." plus i think some of you have never seen a real girl in front of them so...

OG Moti   

I think the idea is not good at all, some of us are double timers, oooh yeah do you think i dont know what is going on here.. for those who dont know I cant believe you dont know, there is a lot of love going on here, why do you think admin post the Empty your MAILBOX cause of the pms...and some girls tell as many as 20 or more men that they are the star of their life and some guys do the same.. so if a meeting happens .. you can imagin what would happen... so bro i think your idea is not only dangerious but also could lead to major crimes to be commited ... that is what i think and have to say about that... peace

A7LA-SHU   

moti u are joker.. dude u are funny wallahi.. but there might some truth behind that after all.. i guess there won't be empty ur mailbox anymore.. heheheh.. or maybe just maybe ur mailbox won't be so full uncle icon_razz.gif;) you know what i mean.. hehehe.. i got nothing but luv for ya :D

aaaah *yawns*...whats the topic...meeting SOL members? count me out....I'm in if we r only traveling to Cambodia, to safe my beloved brother the 1 n only OG_MOTI...I luv this geaser! 1 in a million u r moti! honest..I mean it

OG Moti   
Cramel kisses you are the best.. I always knew that you have the nicest heart around here.. and I sometimes worry for you from some Wolves of SOL .. they know themselves... but tell u what i am always there for u.. just drop me pm whenever someone start to push u around.. even say a word u didnt like.. lots of love to u from Cambodia sis... stay cool and stay just the way u are.. cause the way u are is the only way humane enough... peacee

boxer   

looooolz

checkmate is a pro chess playa and he has his own strategy to knock out some queens ;) but great Moti & C-kisses are just smart a$$es they playing it smart and innocent ;)

P.S about seeing each other once a wise man told me "el-baab maygeelak minnu ree7, shaddu wa estree7" and thats for ya to know what it means :cool:

raula   

checkmate..I dont think that would be a good idea since there people looking for me and I dont even have the slightest clue as to what I have done(Mystery!) :D -

I hear OG_Moti is after moi for some reason icon_razz.gif (no idea, he is assuming i think that iam the one who stole his passport, hence stuck in the communist circle :D )

-LAKKAD (aka The NOMAD)-waa laishegeey inuu iradinayeey and has been doing some suivellance work behind ma back icon_razz.gif

Queen BEE(aka Barwaaqo)-somehow heard that she has been inquring about moi (I can't even figure this out since she is oceans away from moi). Gal, Iam not the one who stole your boyfriend icon_razz.gif so chill.

DARMAN(aka Haashim)- :D;) are you still confused about that sijui gal ;) Iam sure they are plenty, stop scrutinizing.

I hope I can atleast get thru' ma finals without any apprehension(then they can put me to court later). So, incase anything happens to me-atleast I have some MARQAAATI(s).

Tuujiye   

Waraa checkmate ani waa diiday nooh..yaa saacadaan gabasaaro iyo daruuc iyo gor goro lagu tuur tuuraa.xataa rajasiin nooh. wixii ka imaado meeshaas adi maa ka mas'uul ahaaneysid waraa. Waa itaqanaa ani sidii wadaad beer xeerleh arkay cama aan u bururaa nooh. :D

Ck magaca cusub aan ka baqay nooh...

OG-moti awoowe meel cidlo ah aa ku busowdayee..lee waraa anaa tigit kuu soo diraayo kasoo tag meeshaas.aargoostao iyo malay aa ku beer go'dee...

waxaaan la yaabanahay dadkiina oo qatarta is ka dhigaaya(oooh anaga count us out)yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nac nacda yareeya i sure idinka an aan safka ugu horeen la heedeen.......aniga waan imaan lahaa waxaan la sheekaysan lahaa sadax qof

nuur

sophist

geel jire.... markaan nac nacda ka dhuuqo waa so baxla haa

asxantu

Originally posted by raula:

Queen BEE(aka Barwaaqo)-somehow heard that she has been inquring about moi (I can't even figure this out since she is oceans away from moi). Gal, Iam not the one who stole your boyfriend
icon_razz.gif
so chill.

:D:D

So, do u wanna know why I was enquiring about u? Well, a friend of mine...a Somali Adonis if ever there was one, has been pestering me for your details. So I thought I should have u checked out, with the help of Nomad of course, b4 giving ma friend the greenlight to pursue you.

Unfortunately...and I feel terrible for saying this (yup, I do :D )...ur just too minging (i.e. ugly) for my friend! :D

I was trying to save you the humiliation, but there u have it. icon_razz.gif

Checkmate,

"What if we all met?"

What if we didnt? smile.gif