Sign in to follow this  
Sayyid

Thank you...

Sayyid   

Well, what can I say I'm almost in tears folks. Finally after some hard work I've been asigned the title of nomad no more alien.

I want to thank myself, sol and the rest of the people who inspired me to go on and not loose the plot.

Really man I coudn't thank you enough. It's really amazing to have fifty + posts and to become a nomad and for that I thank myself and all of you who made it possible to reach "safely" the desired fifty posts and to become a "nomad".

I wish myself a good stay in here and please be considerate because as my new role of chief mediator I've assigned myself to the task helping the "poor" and helpless from the tyranny of others.

Sayyid   

Generous as I'm, I donated them to a couple of "poor" guys, who didn't have any posts at all.

I suggest that you follow suit and make the afford I did because it certainly has its rewards.

Make someone happy today khaalidow!

Adigoo suugo haysatid inuu jaarkaaga gaajo daradeed la seexdo waa arrin fadeexo ah walaal, sidaa isku dhaan taasna waa iga talo.

Al-mujaahid Sayid Qutb.

Sayyid   

Yaa Ukhti fil islaam! Rome wasn't built in one day. For me this 50+ posts are an enormous progress.

It's a step (small) into the right direction so I'm asking you in whose authority are you talking my sister in Islaam.

You ought to be congratulating me because even you started from zero and gradually you worked your way up.

I'm really dissapointed at you but nevertheless I will forgive you but don't expect that I'll give you a share into my 50+ posts.

"Dhaqanku soomaalida weeye in aay dadka wax hesto oo taajiriinta ah in aay maal ugu daran because they expect something in return but I will give my posts to the needy.

P.s. I'm sorry Ahura!

Sayid,

The needy, eh? That's commendable. But perhaps you should wait till you've amassed more posts before you start distributing them?

Koley anigu uma baahni, laakiin waad mahadsantahay.

Oh...and I never started from zero. I purchased a bundle of posts when I registered, so I never had to claw my way up.

More than one way to skin a cat, love.

Wlc anyway and happy posting.

[E] Waves @ Khaalid! *Howdy*

Sayyid   

Walaal don't take our sisters name into ridicule, watch what you're saying because she's more senior than you and btw from now on I'm her selfappointed watchdog. Hasn't the letter arrived whereas Ahura fired you.

Now watch that place!

Sayyid   

The needy, eh? That's commendable. But perhaps you should wait till you've amassed more posts before you start distributing them?

Koley anigu uma baahni, laakiin waad mahadsantahay.

Oh...and I never started from zero. I purchased a bundle of posts when I registered, so I never had to claw my way up.

More than one way to skin a cat, love.

Wlc anyway and happy posting.

Walaal sharing is good if you've got small or big assets, you know.

On the other hand I would have much more appreciated if you welcomed me in the first place but nevertheless I'll except your warm welcome, much appreciated!

Al-shaheed Al-muhajid As-Sayyid Al-Qutb!

^ Glad to hear that.

Now, tell me about your watchdog experience and qualifications since you've put yourself forward for the job. I have been on the look out for a hound dog for a while, as it happens. :D

Sayyid   

Al-xamdulilaah, Walaal I'm very well qualified.

I've been in the service{s} for along time, I got my initial training from the famous military academy called the "politics section", anyone who can survive in such an harsh enviroment is really qualified to become a watch-dog. For me the general and women section of the fora is nothing compared to the politics section because I've already beaten the crème de la crème of the most feared forum on the sol fora.

For more credentials don't hesistate walaal to contact me in private. I will then let you know my real experiences and qualifications in that matter.

Sayyid   

I will take it as a man because afterall it's your decision but I'd like you to know that the guy you chose over me is really "useless", he doesn't know how to defend a girl let alone be a "watchdog" atleast when you tell me "turn left, I won't turn into the opposite direction, that's what you get with your choice.

As for As-Sayyid, Al-shaheed al-mujaahid Say(y)id Qutb is concerned "he's what you see is what you get", but I guess I never stood any chance because you kept hold of your "useless" favourite, who ain't even up to the job.

However there are plenty of other girls I can be a "watchdog" for, I'll try CW she knows how to appreciate a real "watchdog".