Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

I make an entrance

Zafir   

Gentlemen I thank you very much, I have been a fan of this website and its members for a very long time. Of all the websites I have seen or been an associate of, I would have to say I find most of the members here articulately resourceful and elegant.

* What I think is the voice of Elvis Presley * I would like to say “Thank you, Thank you very muchâ€, am pleased to have joined such group of mature campers.

zafir!! i am still hering thankyah thankyah.. with elvis sound in my head!!thats makes laugh everytime i hear it...! thanks bro..!

i wanna call a somali house of these days and pretend the i am elvis! hey what shaking babe!! hamamamamaa..!

welcome abroad bro.....!

Pucca   

well since you've used pucca's trade mark (**) you might as well get a proper wlc

wlc zafir and may you enjoy these 'discussions' you speak of.

Welcome, Zafir.

Originally posted by rudy:

i wanna call a somali house of these days and pretend the i am elvis!
hey what shaking babe!! hamamamamaa..!

Sounds more like Johnny Bravo than Elvis.

NGONGE   

^^^Hello stranger.

Where have you been all this time? Hope all is well with you.

You’re getting old, darling, you’re getting old. That 3000 post party seems to have taken it out of you and now you’re not as prolific as you were. Sort it out, Sunshine. :mad:

Though it’s not my habit to welcome all the newbies (they only end up disappointing me), I might as well, since I’m here, welcome Elvis. Welcome Elvis. :cool: