Sign in to follow this  
honey206

YO' HOW DO U (males and females) REACT IF U FIND OUT U R LOVER IS CHEATING ON U????

A7LA-SHU   

honey206 only one answer my dear kick his *** / and don't let him listen to him saying i won't do it again. coz that is crub.. if he/she does it ones they'll do it again trust me. so let him go. and say bye bye. don't let the door hit ur way out..

QuruXley   

sistha ones a cheater always a cheater. I would leave his azz.break up wiht him. coz obviously U ain't enough so what makes u think u will be enough now? I would let him go to search for tha one who has IT all for him coz that ain't me(otherwise he wouldn't cheat)

their is always somethang missing if a guy goes to an another woman so

im not sayign that u ain't all that..but U doin't have what he was looking for so he continued searching.

DUMP HIS dog azz sis

Eh!? If that ever happens,I am sure it won't happen to me, I will let her pay it dear. first, I will try to pretend that I don't care about that and then out of sudden, I'll bring my girlfriend so she can take care of the business. For those who don't know what business, I meant I will invite her to go to a movie with me, and in th meantime, I will tell my new girl to show up when we sit together. OK! Picture this: Me and her sitting together and other girl joins us. I am telling her that my best girlfriend showed up and that she is more important than her and that I will hang with my new girl! Just when she though it couldn't get any worse, my new girl is there to pile more misery on her by suggesting to her that she is too ugly to hang up with me :cool: ..........I did this trick like a year and half ago and amazing did the magic. the girl never looked at me since then. :D

I'd say u should then learn that once u start playin with fire u rurn the risk of gettin burned.

If so then u will be better off it not then hey am sure u could find ur self another ''fireplace to stoke'' so to speak smile.gif .

I would cut his thing off :mad: how dear he.

What is the bid deal atleast i findout what an sorry *** he is b4 it want any futher. That is if u not married but if u are married to him than that is big harder to handle eventhou i wouln't put up with it.

I'll make sure he'll dearly pay with a lot of pain..to the point he'll say... Allah Ilaahayow maxaad ii aboortay....hadaad i aboortayna ii bartay gabadhaan...hadaaad i bartayna maxaan u khiyaanay!!!!

Kool_Kat   

lol@runaway^V, that's really funny...

I would've said cut his ding dong... But naa, that ain't even worth it...But I would make him pay dearly... Believe me I've been there, done that... It is hard to pretend when you're hurting... But for me that was the best solution... I won't let anyone take me for a fool.. I believe in the old sayin' "Pay back is a B1tch"... He'll pay for it and even more...

Use your mind... Dumping his a$$ will be too easy... You should make him pay for you pain so much, so he doesn't mess around no more... Believe me it worked out for me... But the damn guy became obsessed with me... Let's just say it wasn't easy dumping him after he paid for his mistake... But hey it was all worth it...

Obviously getting rid of him/her would be the smartest and first thang in our list....and for all of you that say "it won't happen to me" reality check'- cuz the chances are it already happen or will happen if you keep being naive bout it...- of course you want to take action cuz he/she made you suffer -and distroyed the fantasy of having a good mate and what not but- let it be cuz whatevea happens - happens for a reason....- and remmeber someone doesn't just cheat once, become a playa ova a nite'- as i always say' --- if you're curious; than look deeper into their patterns and if you smell a roated fish' than ---adeous amecouz rite...one

saud   

It never happened to me but i'll make sure he felt misable for what he did then i'll dump him as soon am through.