Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Beauty kills the Beast?

Chimera   

Less than a quarter century alive, I say this with a deep sigh.

Confused about the road ahead, all I see is Darkness.

Pushed into the box of no emotions, prohibited to shed tears that could fill an ocean.

What is this painful anger in my heart, it festers.

Could it be i'm losing the beliefs of my ancestors?

All the success in life means nothing, not a damn thing.

Maybe I should throw it all away and see what life brings?

Ah, you spoiled boy, what's the matter, did your gullible illusion fall and shatter?

Innocence, now a thing of the past.

Hatred consumed it, of which much this year I have amassed.

Body tense with veins showing, unearthly swear words is what I began spewing.

Then I saw a picture dated June 2006, what happened to that boy who thought the world was his?

A monster replaced it, eager to endulge himself in a terrible feast.

Yet a bright light remains besides him, will beauty kill the beast?

Peace!

Faheema.   

^Cheer Up Prince, life goes on no point in dwelling on it. Besides, "Less than a quarter century alive" you still have plenty of time to have the world at your finger tips smile.gif

Ibtisam   

What happened to my prince? :( Oh Adam, my dearest Adam, what happened to you.

Adam, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun from the beast, it is evil :eek:

I hate when people say this to me, but it makes sense, what does not kill you will only make you stronger (or bitter) so keep going and dont follow the masses. smile.gif

Light at the end of the loooooooong tunnel, dont look back and run for your life- towards the bright beauty of light. :D

Juxa   

^^ you happened to him

and now he is writing poem, waraa ga maar fietsen maxaa waaye gabeyga iyo heesaha

and happy birthday, if it makes you feel better anigu 40ki baan gali in 3 weeks

NGONGE   

If this young man is not sorted out quick he'll end up joining Al Shabab. This is exactly how Laba X began you know. Anyway, I'll wait for you to post that Somali ban ahay poem before sending sheikh nuune with a qardhaas.

-Lily-   

The beast will be defeated.

Ah, I remember the shock of realizing one will not always be at peace, always sure of oneself, always right or always treated fairly. Welcome to life.

Nuune are you saying Prince is Ibti? :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^Yeah his sprit went to India with me, and now having a break down on my behalf :rolleyes: :D

Ngonge: Wax Waalan!! Nuune iyo qardhaso wa kuwa wax waalya anyway. Keep them away, wa qurafaad.

Juxa I swear I did not do anything and it was not me. Don’t believe the crazy rumours. :eek:

Nuune Ya? Are you seeing scripts everywhere since Marx? and what do you mean WAS? has the account now been abducted? :D

nuune   

^^ :D the same he worries me too, da Adam I used to know is not this, unless he was abducted by humajinnoids.

Ibti, technically, you are not him, and he is not you, but he can be you if you look from another angle, u know wot I mean :D

dee adaa wiilka si fiican isku taqaaniinee ee qumaati ugu akhri Quraan, hadii kale aniga ii keen anaa jinkiis cuudinayee

Chimera   

People i'm at peace with myself and my environment, lol this i why i love Somalis, i post an old poem and one tells me to go bicycling, three others think i'm close to suicide, another thinks i'm a script, and worst of all another insinuates something that could get me dragged from the streets and into a shady prison in Rabat, what makes you thinks i would ever join a bunch of devils like Shabab?

I channel stress through poems or storytelling, this was just an example of a time long gone.

Ibtisam   

Adam, good to hear all is well. this poem is sad and creepy dhee smile.gif

Nuune @ Loool keen anaa jinkiis cuudinayee1 you really are something you know!!!

I dont get it, you are confusing me, is this jiin related- like you are saying we have the same jiin :eek: so not cool

Chimera   

^funny since i was listening to

when brainstorming the poem six months ago.

Originally posted by me:

Oude friend lol i really hate rap music of all kind.