Suldaanka

Donald Trump "I saved a country (read Ethiopia) from civilwar"

Well, Ethiopia may have 7 lifes like a cat, but it is surely running low in how many more chances left for it. 

It all depends how the coming election goes. It is most likely be a bloody one. 

21 hours ago, galbeedi said:

He did save them (Ethiopia) just like George Bush Sr. did in 1991. Unlike we the nomads , they listen and take the advice.

Actually its too much listening that is the problem. And most importantly listening to the wrong people like Yamamoto, ay the wrong time.

If Clinton had won Yamamoto would have been undersecretary for Africa. And good.

Yamamoto has one mission in horn of Africa. Anti Chinese that is all. Overthrowing Ghelleh was a big assignment to Abiy and failed flat. They tried second hand color revolution failed. They tried some tribal chiefs failed. They tried Eritrea and some Afar from there Failed. They tried war (Somali Afar villages) on the road and rail ways Failed. They tried removing all Tigray commanders from Eastern Command and put Amxara Failed.

Farmaajo failed because he did not follow the first principle of the Nomad. No one will command a Nomad against his family, Camels, water well and greenery and faith.

Abiy for sure takes this as badge of honor. I have seen where some Abiy supporters were just so happy that Trump thought of Ethiopia and Abiy.

That is sad, but then Ethiopia has been like that for more than a century.

galbeedi   

OO,

No one had tried to overthrow the fat dictator of Djibouti yet. He is already tired and weak, and i don't see any heir apparent to replace him. It is a one city state dominated by 200 well fed families while the rest of the population is in poverty.

I see a delusional boy in Hargeisa, Ina Biixi  trying to follow his footsteps.

Anyway, Trump himself is in need of saving from the hyenas in America. 

So embarrassing. I think the Nobel price went to half value and questionable already.

One of Trump supporters just repeated it and went on a tirade why people accuse Trump of being racist when Trump saved a black country in Africa from infighting.

What did the Americans tell Tigray?
What did the Americans tell Ghelleh? Since those were the two that mattered at the time.

Is America a little bit easier on Ghelleh, because of that arrangement or because of Saudi help for Djibouti?

Ethiopia calls itself oldest independent and never colonized in Africa. But in the same sentence backward and poor and can't feed itself.

That is Orwellian.

At least the Somali, Afghan, Yemeni and others have obvious reason to blame, bloody location.