Suldaanka

Cheeseman's slush fund friends partying in Djibouti alcohol, call girls *Habesha**

8 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

So having good.time and drinking coffee, problem?

How is great alliance with KSA  and SL?😁

Like the following image of never-ending baryo of whoever Muuse Marqaan and his fellow marqaans can hang-on with. Their behaviour is such a needy child. Mar waa Xabashida, mar waa Kiikuuyada, mar waa Sacuudiga, mar waa Imaaraadka, mar waa... All meel cidlo ah ugu dhaqaaqaan. War waxa ciyaalsanaa and never learn.

Dmaz-M3-IWw-AADkof.jpg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Saalax   
9 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

The foreign minister is not even drinking alcohol no evidence. Egal their former leader on the other hand. :D

," Egal replied, "but I take sometimes a glass of wine."

WWW.NRC.NL

Somaliland is een Britse kolonie die zich in 1960 na zijn onafhankelijkheid bij het voormalige Italiaanse Somalië voegde om één natie te vormen. Maar in…

18 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Caana boodha ciyaar mood oo ku soo carar :D 

KSA iyo SL waa laba dal oo kala madax banaan.

A conference about the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, that does not include Somaliland, is nothing but hubris. A reality check is in store for them. 

Farmaajo and company are so embarrassed of what they did/tried to do to Djibouti, will do anything to get on good side of the DON.

All they will get will be that deceptive smile, but shortly the bite will come.

Djibouti will never forget anyone that tried to kick it when everything looked bleak and Djibouti was under "attack" from US Congress to Abiy/Afwerki/Farmaajo to UAE and its African servants conference.

Cheeseman says this costed 4.5 million US Dollars. 

I can say it costed between 20 and 50 thousand dollars. The rest was pocketed.

ESv-6xbXsAEBXGM?format=jpg&name=medium

ESwJmdpWAAIRxFI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oodweyne,

I understand the case between you and Djibouti.

As long as its conducted by non military means, I think every body will stay away and quiet.

For ARTA' death you have to thank P. Abdulqasim first and your Pirate brethren second.

The President went straight to Egypt against Ghellehs advice and that was the end of him from Ethiopia and Djibouti. Returned from Egypt and dealt with Ali Jama and again that was the end for him from Ethiopia and Puntland.
He was done and discarded before he even set foot in Mogadishu.

Saudis are in excellent relations with Djibouti even after Djibouti did not allow the Saudis to use their base in Djibouti for Yemen. Amazing even the young lad has been so friendly with Ghelleh.

Ghelleh knows the value of Somaliland to his existence since peace in the area is his existence. He knows his limits even when he had great friendship in Somalia.

I think the agreement between Somaliland and SFG, not to obstract each other for development works, investments..was the highlight of Ghelleh's good side.

Holac   
On 3/11/2020 at 7:04 AM, Suldaanka said:

Cheeseman says this costed 4.5 million US Dollars. 

I can say it costed between 20 and 50 thousand dollars. The rest was pocketed.

ESv-6xbXsAEBXGM?format=jpg&name=medium

ESwJmdpWAAIRxFI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Are you serious? They truly claim 4 million dollars was used to build this?

May Allah help our people. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

@gooni

Afar malyan inay lacagtay iyo inay wax kale tahay la isku ma hayo. Waxa la isku haya waa service/adeeg caadi jooga lacag dhan 50kun, hadii aad voucher ku qoratid 4 malyan, inay musuqmaasuq ku jiro so ma cada? 

gooni   
17 hours ago, Suldaanka said:

@gooni

Afar malyan inay lacagtay iyo inay wax kale tahay la isku ma hayo. Waxa la isku haya waa service/adeeg caadi jooga lacag dhan 50kun, hadii aad voucher ku qoratid 4 malyan, inay musuqmaasuq ku jiro so ma cada? 

Waligaa ma tagtay shabeelada hoose baraawe shalaanbood xeebtii sanbuusi?

Dhulkaas waa dhul xeebeed aad u qurux badan, balse wuxuu leeyahay bacaad aad u tiro badan oo in gawaan la gaaro ay aad u adag tahay.

Sidaa daraadeed anigu waxaan qabaa in laga dhigo mee adag oo diyaaradu ku degi karto u baahantahay qarash badan.

Alxamdulilah habartii odaygu ka yara caajisay oo mar wax isku dayay waxay tiri kala fadhi waa dhaantaa

Maanta waa gawaan berina waa laami waa horumar noosoo kordhay.