Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Do you think that Names=Same Personality Type

STOIC   

This is hasty generalization.What will you say about people with multiple names like me (immigration and given name).I often felt embarassed when i lie to people that my name is Hassan.I guess it is a guilt that can be overlooked at.Names are nothing but identity not identity in a sense that you can call your daughter a benz or cadillac or even camry (some people do in america).

Curly   

lol...imagine calling your daughters that! damn, so does that mean they're 'fast'?

But you sort of right I know a few people with the same name as me and they’re nothing like me! But if I remember correctly there was this website that was posted on here long ago and it was all about what type of personality you have according to your name. And a lot of the nomads thought that the website was spookily accurate, including myself!

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001326#000000

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=002248#000002

though I warn you this philosophy is probably xaram and roots from Jewish philosophy.

STOIC   

Thanks for the warning. I was not happy with my name analysis but then when i look and reflect on their argument based on my name it can be an acceptable beleif.They are right on some part for example i usually have difficult in assuming responsibilty for organizing people.Sullen sue now iam more confused.