Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

CITY OF LOVE

ANWAR   

Im trying to put together some information and pictures from Ceelbuur City, Elbur City lies 360 Km North of Mogadishu the Capital of Somalia. Ceelbuur was a city of 50 thousand population before the civil war of 1991, but after the wars of 1991/2 which severely destroyed the city, thousand of people has been displaced. Since 1992, the city has relatively enjoyed stability, Though Some minor accident may happen in the Baadiyah between nomads who fought over water and grass. The city has now 2 Primary Schools, Modern Telecommunication , electricity ..The Economy of the City Based, Burjiko mining, Eastern party is farming area the rest of the District is based on life stock raising. And many things should be done.

ceelbuur2.JPG

Barbarta_ceelbuur..JPG

Tahliil   

Following Hadraawi's suugaan and songs i thought Beledwayne was the city of love...

Marka cadeey should b the New Orleans of Somalia...where the marti gra known as THE aw-osman hits the beaches every year...

Abwaan   

Waa muuqaallo qurxoon. Waxaa la yaab leh intii aanan xitaa arkin magaca magaalada sida xasuustayda ay ugu soo dhacday magaalada Ceelbuur ee anigu yar aan dalxiis ku tegey sannado badan ka hor Maasha Allaah.

I was looking for geedkii Ceelbuur-ku-yaalle ee heestii caanka ahayd ee Salaad derbi ku jirey. Does someone have the photo?

Castro   

Originally posted by me:

no man, marka cadey is city of love!

You mean the city of "brotherly" love. ;)

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by me:

no man, marka cadey is city of love!

You mean the city of "brotherly" love.
;)
:D:D:D

Hunguri   

Very beautiful City. I never thought, Ceel-Buur was this much beautiful. Ofcourse, it is one of the Love Cities in Somalia. Berbera and the grave of Boodhari Batalaale are the true mark of the love in Somalia. Ceel-Buur in the song of Salaad Darbi and Zeinab Cige of Qabrigii Jacaylka.

Ceel-Buur Ubax ku yaaliyo :D

Woow!

me   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

Following Hadraawi's suugaan and songs i thought Beledwayne was the city of love...

Marka cadeey should b the New Orleans of Somalia...where the marti gra known as THE aw-osman hits the beaches every year...

Thats how it should be done ;) and I thought you was some wacked out surwaalgaab.

Castro Dhubad, jacayl waa jacayl brotherly or not. If there is a town in Somalia that deserves the label city of love it should be Marka cadeey.

barbera maxaa laysku jeclaadaa, gurigaba lagama bixi karee, waa laysku dhag dhageyaa. Balayweynena naga daaya, xeeb la lug lugeeyo oo lagu haasaaweeyo ma yadaaba leh. My vote goes to Marka.