Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

be honest!!!

Saalixa   

Silent sistah and i thought you died lol

welcome back... and is that what you have been trying to figure out all de time you were away

:cool:

Khayr   

A red blooded man can only be platonic friend with a lady if he finds her hedious and not HOT.

That is the truth hun.

Ya Damn skippy... :D

Silent Sistah, you either a very fine Xalimoo or you are hedious! I doubt that it is the latter because otherwise, your name would have not have been Silent Sistah. Usually, from experience, the 'hedious' ones have to talk a whole lot, to sell themselves as friends.

where is sipirt? :(

i miss spirit :( .... at least he one person on this forum i met and knows me.....i could really do with his advice right about now!

hmm....so did clown, but he got banned! :(

i cant say wether im ugly or hot, thats for others to say.... so lets skip that part!

guys, tell me if u can be friends with a girl, even if she looks good, and never feel the need to be more!

ducaysan thanks for the wlmc bk sis, glad to see some1 is still around from the oldies....and still remmembers me! ;)

what have i been up to, i was in rehab sis... i had to attend several months of IAA meetings...

Internet Addicts Anonymous!!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: ^^^

N you have. Maybe you are looking for manyar of diffirent sort.

LOOOL
:D:D

Popcorn anyone?
You just like starting trouble. Don't you.

Just thought maybe there is dimension to Castro's " The relentless pursuit of sex and Minyar"

Pucca   

Silent Sistah, you either a very fine Xalimoo or you are hedious! I doubt that it is the latter because otherwise, your name would have not have been Silent Sistah. Usually, from experience, the 'hedious' ones have to talk a whole lot, to sell themselves as friends.

khayr grew claws once he got married eh...where ever did that almost shy peaceful dude go?? *shakes head* marriage...transformation and a half iga dheh

silentsistah...ignore all those negative comments, if you feel you can be friends with someone of the opposite sex and not fall into anything 'unpleasent' then by all means go for it. In some cases guys make better friends than girls ...

Nephissa   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

guys, tell me if u can be friends with a girl, even if she looks good, and never feel the need to be more!

If you are a good looking woman, it's hard for a guy not to be attracted to you. Unless he's gay of course, or dog ugly and already knows his chances with you are zilch.

My younger brother was my true male friend since infancy, until reasontly that dameerka dropped me like a bad habit, when his dameerad new girlfriend couldn't really deal with just how close we were. :rolleyes:

For now, my nephew is the only loyal friend I've left in the male species. He even signs his drawings and paintings that he makes for me with, BFF [best Friends Forever.] He's the cutest thing ever when he does his lil booty shake victory dance, and pose (unlike Xiin's two points :D ) when he beats me in his video games.

BFF Mahad smile.gif .