Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

be honest!!!

every guy i meet tells me that a guy and a girl cannot be friends without there being some hidden attaction,

yet every guy im friends with says that is not true and a guy and a girl can be just friends,,,

what do u guys think?

(just in case u wondering why im asking such a daft Q, i have a few guys im great friends with,,,,and i kinda suspect 1 or 2 may have develop some feelings over the yrs) or maybe im being paranoid???

Faheema.   

Yes, a girl and guy can be friends on the basis that their friendship is some what “genericâ€. Otherwise, No…because as their friendship deepens one will eventually develop some sort of feelings for the other.

every guy i meet tells me

and then said

yet every guy im friends with says

A guy and another guy, do you believe the friend guy or just a guy! and why the difference of opinions?

I think you are bored with the Old guys, perhaps a new frienship may suite and come to you as a suprising excitement, meet me at my office...

intro i'm new..

Well sis i believe a guy and girl cannot be friends cause there is a major hadith for that to prove my statement..The Prophet(S) said when a guy and girl are only shaytaan is three..meaning there will be cause for fitnah if i were you i would quit free mixing with the other sex and stick with girls as friends JMO

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

a girl and a guy can not be friends without some nasty thought from guy's behalf..

seriously, we female can have a clear intension relationship as being friends ONLY.. but sadly, when it comes to male... only thing they r thinking about during the course of ur friendship is .. when do they get a chance to do something to this girl. lol..

ps.. u not paranoid.. u r on the mark with that assumption

:confused: im paranoid im not paranoid, im more confused now than when i first popped the Q :confused:

i thought i would have got a few paragraph long replies (not that your 1/2 sentences are not str8 to the point and appreciated ;) ) but i guess i need some1 to physco-analyze this predicament for me,

i dont want to back out of being real good friends with guys because my girl friends keep making comments about how its so bait so&so likes me and i cant see it, yet for yrs and yrs we have been nothing but friends. to me if a guy and a girl get along have nice convo and after a month the guy doesnt say he wants more than friendship.......i say we friends without ever being anything more.

ummtaymiyyah - i hear u sis, but i never enter dark/empty rooms with my male friends....

galool u my friend and i aint ugly ....so???????? icon_razz.gif

listen beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,,,,none of my friends are ulgly...maybe some aint my type, and some i aint their type, but our personalities get on and we have nice talks ext... and as long as it stays that way its all good, but do guys suddenly regret becoming your friend....coss now they wanna be more??????

i just want to know......i can be friends with a buff guy, hook him up with my girl,,,,,never think twice about our frindship.....can guys do the same?

Abaadir

A Girl and a guy can be friends if they are both ugly.

ugly people can be attracted to eachother.....come on think out side the box!!!!!!

^^Allaah Ta'aala created Men to be attracted to Women another reason they cant be friends..No it doesnt mean that they all have to date but whispers of shaytaan come around you suddenly start find your 'close' guyfriend attractive vice versa!