Sign in to follow this  
Charisma

Hmmm Why!!!

Charisma   

This is question i have n u cant get a direct answer for it, but u can all tell me wt u think might be the reason.

Why do bad guys r attracted to good decent gals /why do they just coem in the way of decent gals who desreve only the best.

No offence to the guys

cheers

OG_Girl   

Let me try what "I think" reason is:

I think cause as human , when we are bad or wrong we know in deep inside that we are not good and what we doing is not right so we want and hope some one better than "us" to rescue us. So is normal to be attracted better than you.

Is human nature every girl or boy attacted to people "they think" is better than them OR can complete them , some one have things we missing in our personality.

For example, short temper person wants to marry patient person who calm them down.

Salam

Ever heard of the phrase opposites attract? Bad boys and good girls work well together at the beginning and then its downhill after. I believe the same applies to bad and good boys..infact I should say men n women here as this involves relationships..

Salma   

Isn't funny when a guy who doesnt practice his deen: Never pray, rarely fast or does that occasionally, full of balwads :drink liquors or chew jaad,has relationships,does everything forbidden in Islam,yet when he wants to get marry, the 2nd thing he wants in a woman after Beauty is 2 b a religious girl. Cajeeb

Why, coz such a guy will reply: I wanna a good mother, someone who fears Allah and obey his commadments. A good mother who has been raised by a conservative and decent family. I want her to raise good children according to the deen inorder to have a good nation. The one who is destroying the society is demanding for religious perfection in his life mate. And the most funniest thing is that he will search for the most innocent woman on earth, hoping that he is her first knight who invades her life with his tiny red eyez. Ofcourse, the same is applied on women.

Anyway dear take it as Almighty Allah said in his Holly Book:-

"Women impure are for men impure, And men impure for women impure, And women of purity are for men of purity, And men of purity are for women of purity. These are not affected by what people say: For them there is forgiveness and a provision honourable"

Surah Al Noor: 26

So don't bother, do good and trust ur lord, fair enuff!!

OG-G: Al7een goolely mno ydawer 3la w7da patient LOOL

Salam

I like a good boy

But I love a bad boy

Something very sexy about the yellow teeth stained with jaad that reminds me of gold...and whenever he beats me..its because he loves me and wants the best for me. I love it If he yells at me....an angry black person looks so beautiful. Maybe because of all that blood rushing to their heads, the bulging veins in their necks.

The aroma of thier sweat and alcohol is better than musk....

I could go on and on and on......

Good guys are boring icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

I like a good boy

But I love a bad boy

Something very sexy about the yellow teeth stained with jaad that reminds me of gold...and whenever he beats me..its because he loves me and wants the best for me. I love it If he yells at me....an angry black person looks so beautiful. Maybe because of all that blood rushing to their heads, the bulging veins in their necks.

The aroma of thier sweat and alcohol is better than musk....

I could go on and on and on......

Good guys are boring
icon_razz.gif

It feels like u almost got an orgasim writing this

Bess.   

i guess i never got the appeal of the so called "bad boy".....what r the qualifications of a bad boy anyway....lazy, rude, unclean, liar.....sorry not my up of tea... :rolleyes: ...keep that away from me and bring on the good boys.... :D ....the educated, good job having responsible and most of all dependable men..... ;)

peace

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ I thought we agreed they'll be no more flirting between us, dear!
;)

Ngonge Im no poet but as I gaze into your into your eyes I see my dreams

I see the sun setting and the stars rising

I see the moon shining

I see my past, present, and future,

I see all my tomorrows captured into one moment

and most of all, as I gaze further, I see...ME!!!

YEs, I see ME right there in your eyeballs!!

And DAMN do I look good!!

I am so freakin HOT, I tell ya!!!

Opps, Im supposed to be talking about you

well dreams, hopes, future

blah, blah, blah

ANYWAYZ...nice eyeballs ;):D

Sectioner: I wouldnt know. icon_razz.gif

Charisma   

hey guys,

As for the sis who does not prefer good guys, i tell u thanx for giving up urs coz there r few of them around !

Classique

i agree with u sis, all the things u say happen everyday. infact if a gal lets say goes into the wrong side of teh road she is condemned for teh rest of her life BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT FOR MEN, its as if society is blessing the men for doing that(not all of them) :rolleyes:

Quantum leap

Yeah i heard about that, but i dont think someone willinging will choose a person whose habits are bad,it will happen if it must coz of qisma, in arabic they say ILI MAKTOOB CAL JABIIN LAZIM TISHUUFU IL CEEN(meaning wt is ment for u u will get it,ur destiny.

wa billah al towfiq