Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

so freeking cold tonite ...40f

yo! its bloody 40 degrees heya! damn cold! i got no heat! i been living in this place 4 3 yrs and dont even know who to turn my heater on! in la u gotta call the gas co to turn you heater on! i wish i had called them! its freaking cold tonite never need it before! its lower 40s! and i dizz my u what earlier! i wanned to hang lose tonite!!

oh! its damn cold!! yall feel the same!! :eek:

A7LA-SHU   

poor Rudy.. dude get that heater going befor ur chicken legs freez to death icon_razz.gif . seriously Cali is all nice n hot and ones it gets cold it $ucks.

but u gotta be thankful we not like some folks in -5 like mizz Idil..

anyway if u want some Hotchocolate, and house where the heater is on 24/7 u can always come on over :D ..

African   

^^^ sis don't worry its just that the Americans still follow the old imperial measurements that we gave them ;) .....so they mean 40 degrees Fahrenheit ...were we in Britain changed to matrix measurements, :cool: like the rest of the world & u probably thinking 40 degrees Celsius (very very hot) :eek: :eek:

0 degrees Celsius = 32 degrees Fahrenheit

Formula; F=(C+32) 9/5 or C= (F-32) 5/9

Gediid   

^^^^^^^Thats funny Ayoub.Rudy just to let you know 40F temps waan ku dhex daabaasha. smile.gifsmile.gif Its reason for a statewide celebration in other parts. smile.gif

underdog   

The Farenheit/Celcius conversion messes up alot of Americans. When they look at the weather map and all the american cities are in Farenheit then they see all the Canadian cities in Celcuis. Mid August and they think it's freezing in Canada.

"Hat Damn, it's 35 in Taranta, them canadians must freezin thar nuts off"

Dhimbil   

Originally posted by Gediid:

you know 40F temps waan ku dhex daabaasha.
smile.gifsmile.gif
Its reason for a statewide celebration in other parts.
smile.gif

^waa runtaa, halkan 40F waaba rare, I'm use to zero and below, markay tahay 40f waan ulugeeyaa meelkasta lol

its so cold heya, i kept bundling up at nite even with socks and blankets! man! i am looking for some healthy xaliimo to keep me warm at nite! any volunteers! this is no joke! i am gaining so much wait, i need new pants!! this is crazy! i got the heater on! but its giving me headaches and no sleep!

Magnoona! if i come over u know earthquake will happen and momma earth will split open!lol , so unless u got a deversion like game-boy-2 and such! dont front me!! however,... u fill me in! i am just a sucker for booty call!!lol... redface.gif

Dhimbil   

Originally posted by rudy:

its so cold heya, i kept bundling up at nite even with socks and blankets! man! i am looking for some healthy xaliimo to keep me warm at nite! any volunteers! this is no joke! i am gaining so much wait, i need new pants!! this is crazy! i got the heater on! but its giving me headaches and no sleep!

Magnoona! if i come over u know earthquake will happen and momma earth will split open!lol , so unless u got a deversion like game-boy-2 and such! dont front me!! however,... u fill me in! i am just a sucker for booty call!!lol...
redface.gif

:mad: are you serious? they should ban your sorry mofo :mad: