Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

Where they At?

Mudug   

I was wondering where can i go to get me a good somali sister who is educated with great looks... i am from Minni the city of Otango Barfleey some called.... but i see it as The city of entertainment... i am not into parties and all and i don't like to stand at the somali malls to look like a looser... so where is the spots... cuz in my school honestly i am not into the girls in my school or my neighbors... holla

^ lol..hey have u tried walmart!! lol.. ok, if u dont find nothing there, i would like to sell you my sista! here he qualities: just sent me 2grand and she all yours!

-she hate faraaxs, dont worry, we go the vaccine

-she been going to jr college for the last 4 yr.

-she gets up midday.

-she is jobless.

-her gal friends disappear in a week.

-shes allergic to kitchens.

-her libarary is starbucks and the mall.

you might wanna take an insurance policy on her! just an fyi. other than that, shes all good!

ROFLMAO@RUDY. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read your post, and the surprising part is , I actually understood your joke.(I never understand anything you write, EVER)

YOU OUGHT TO WIN SOL SALESMAN OF THE YEAR WITHOUT TROUBLE, I doubt anyone can beat that sales pitch you just made to mudug. I liked the part about Jr college for 4 yrs(You described half of the somali population with that line), hahaha, holly sh*t, but lets hope you were kidding about your real sister and her flaws, or else she will beat you senseless.

Baluug   

Originally posted by rudy:

-she hate faraaxs, dont worry, we go the vaccine

And what exactly is the vaccine, anyways?

layzie! dont cry...i cant stand seeing a women crying! very long time ago, one day in good ole xamar while i was sad and singing the blues.. this lil xalimo came out of no where, she bought 2 ice creams, came to me and handed me one and walked away... all she said was waar qaadho, and i just grabed it! i didnt even looked at hear! i just got lost in the moment!! but i will never forget her!!

so, i feel the homies pain! there is no love, like home love!! everything becomes 100%. i guess thats the vaccine too! i was just kidding about my sista! in my family, we joke alot! whether one prefers others or theirs, at the end, u come back home!! reason being you belong with your homies n home-gals!!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mudug:

I was wondering where can i go to get me a good somali sister who is educated with great looks...

Try LayzieGirl, she is available. :)

Rudy,

What language do you speak? I was just wondering!

Mudug   

what is going on in here..... i like a somali sista who is cool calm and collective.... all i hear is brothaz complaining about xaliimos... is their halimos in here that are available any ways if any girl is available holla at your Mudug bro... i am single as i could ever be... so holla back

hodman   

lol..hey have u tried walmart!! lol.. ok, if u dont find nothing there, i would like to sell you my sista! here he qualities: just sent me 2grand and she all yours!

:D:D lol!!

This had me laughing out loud rudy.Walmart indeed!

Mudug you have issues if this is how u think ur gonna get a sista.

What's with all these questions about somali sistas in your threads.Just curious...are you preparing some kinda report?

yo mudug, dang we forgot layzie gal! there u go man! she is experinced, dont have that many mileage (some 1 changed the odometer), so pm layzie and the #..!

jay..i speak many languages from hindi to persian to arabaic, i can even curse in chinse! but only write ebonic english!

Katrina   

Mudug,

If you can't find a xalimo in mpls then throw in the towel and make a U-turn! I used to live there and it was raining women everywhere...either your oblivious to them or your pre-judging 'em.

PS. If no neighbourhood gals, school gals or at parties (don't recommend attending) then where brother would you meet a woman (not a girl)??

You might have a diamond right under your nose but maybe your to blind...bet you Ray Charles would have sniffed her out eons ago.lol