Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

You can almost touch it

Nephissa   

Meeshu Somalia hadday ahaan lahayd, dadkuna Somali, toloow maxaa dhici lahaa? :D . Waa lagu daba dhagi lahaa maa tiraa dhakadaa laga kori lahaa ala spider-man.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

This is not real ,,,,, it is perfectly photoshopped to do some xayaysiis of some shirkado
:D

Why is it not believable. Maryooley has answer for everything.

Malika   

^^^Lol

Hadee waruntisii,the noise level would be excruciating for those on the ground so close..[me think!]

Hmm I would have to agree with the noise factor. Plus anything that close is very dangerious. But damn very nice beach. I think I need a holiday :(

The pictures are not photoshopped. They are authentic and real.

The reason planes are so low is because the landing strip is short, especially for the larger superplanes. The more a bigger a plane is, the lower it gets at the beach before it lands. That particular beach is more known as plane watching, that is why the folks at the beach are always watching the planes with cameras ready and not in the water swimming. Thousands airplane enthuisiasts go to that world renown island [st. Maarten/St. Martin] just to watch planes landing so low and taking-off so steep.

1031321.jpg

This is the landing strip pilots see shortly before they land their planes. As you can, it is very short, which requires a lot more manoeuvre for bigger jumbo planes.

1014004.jpg

From inside the passengers' window.

N.O.R.F   

Very small Islands with large enough landing strips for 747s means a closer than usual touchdown. This is where pilots earn their keep.

Ibtisam   

Loool. That is very close! too close for comfort in some of them, I cannot believe people pay money to go there :rolleyes:

most of those planes seem to be taking off rather than landing while the airstrip is just in front of them ..........

still hard to believe ........