Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Lady

I just wanna say....

ARAWEELO   

There was this Italian guy that came to the States for the first time.....so he went back to his homeland, everyone was excited and wanted to know the mysteries about America. He was asked the question what did you see in America? He replied " I have seen the most strange thing in America which was * Una Negra Bionda *

Translations: A Blonde Black Woman, he never thought he would see that in his lifetime. cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

But I am proud of the courage of proud lady You go gurl cwm39.gif

Judge Judy and commonsense your sentense is too harsh cwm23.gif

Hibo   

cwm6.gif

Ladies c'on let's not lose the coolness we all need bit of style and change once in our life but bleaching ur self is damn way beyond the limit... It depends what suits blue contact lenses with black skin i will say PLz take her to gas chanber like comman mesioned but grey lenses would get the job done.....don't all jump on me..lol i don't like the blond and the blue lenses that gotta go..

Fashion police u need to do your job and start working on where those women @ aight...

cwm25.gif

Hibo   

hmmmm blond hair that would look really bad!

but two summers ago I was dying my hair and it turned out copper when I wanted light brown and you know what I looked good with it, I always got these compliments from people that my hair and skin colour matched and they said it would look scary on some people but great on me. But for me blonde hair is too drastic I dont wanna be seen as lil

kim cwm2.gif gray eyes are nice, blues too much but for me light brown or my actual dark brown does the trick

lulla   

what is wrong with you guys? if the lady wanna wear blond whig,it is her taste. so ya give break and leave her be.what i don;t understand is what most of somalian people got against experiementing with new things and finding out about new things. proud; i just wanna say do ur thang gurl! if u think being blond is working for you, have fun with it!iam thinking getting my nose pierce? what u think?

QuruXley   

loooooooool u go gurl

now we have a somalian blond bombshell.

i use to blond/red/brunnette/even pink it looked really nice on me but adventually i returned to my boring blackness.but now i have contact lenses.i have them in every colour.grey/blue/green/a lil purpled/honey so what im trying to say is that their isn't anythang wrong with changing ya style.coz tha more u try tha more u will find out which look u wanna keep in da end.i rather do it now when im 19 than when im tired of my look when im 40. ;)

who is feeling me on this one? :D

excuse me...

am i being hated on becus of my blonde wig...jus caz am dark skinned and skinny(qaxooti young lady) who thinks she's beautiful..wait a min..KNOWS she's beautiful..does not mean ya should hate on ma STYLE...okay...thank you ladies...ya want ma wig jus holla 'll direct you to my hair stylist and am sure she'll hook ya'll up...na'mean...we sistas....we here..(oo)...dont ask me WTH is dat suppose to stand for...anyways thanks for ur attention ppl...TA TA smile.gif

hey gurl wassup..i dont c y all these folks sayin things about ur taste.gurl i say do ur thing n if u want it,like it.. than do it. dont worry about wat ppl say aight.cuz they just dont no.gurl keep doin wat u doin n i am proud of u :D ..we all wanna bueatify our selves..ya feel me.well gurl takecare..n be ur self.

peace smile.gif

Miriam1   

Salam

LOOOL you just have *two thumbs up* from me , just for bieng so up front.

But how bout going natural, I hear tis all the rave these days lol.

Peace

aragsan   

Proud_lady,…looooooooooooooooool lady I give it all to u,…but u know what, u complaining about ur attractiveness but I have a problem with ya sis …u see this Nick of yours used to be my one and only famous Nick and u steeled from me :mad: ...…now u see you’ve a bigger problem in ur hand ;) (joke) anyways lady ....take it easy… we all wear the **** in one point,.. feelings r mutual smile.gif

TaTa

Baaniyal   

Blonde hair, Dark face and maybe a gold shine---> all that reminds me of a show i used to watch back a few years ago "Martin", which had martin lawrence act as this hideous lookin girl "Shenaine", damn she was fine! :eek:

Ibtisaam   

If you are proud of it...and looks like it that you are, than well good for you...the main thing is that you are happy with your self right? But honestly speaking i don't think that blond hair suites black people...its a big time NO NO....It's freaky wallahi :eek: