Sign in to follow this  
Proud_Lady

I just wanna say....

one thing i cant live wit out is my fake hair( as in wig).......da color would be blond......(yellow dat is)..and am so dark skinned...what can i say..am jus beautiful...dont hate...

Lilwitch

Hibo   

GIve Proud_lady round of applause.......that is some brilliant performance... thnx for sharing that with us.. biggrin.gif

Next Plssssssssss!!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

I better not see you around, cause you might get sentenced to life without parole....That is some serious NO NO cwm24.gif

Fashion Police, you're being tooo polite.

As a jury i demand the gas champer

so all the little black-blondies could learn a lesson. If you wear blue contact lenses you'll get the deadly injection

Jaber   

I remember Marvin Gaye when he use 2 sing 4 me..He had me thinking that black was the thing 2 b!?

It use 2 b black-n-proud nowadays it's black-n-blond lol.It's enough that we r burdened with all of these madow girls trying to b blond with blue eyes,now.This ugly habit is taking it's tol on the Somali community,what would ur ayeeyo think when she sees u wearing it?.The poor woman would probably think u've lost ur head along with ur hair!...Wahtever happened 2 our once Timo Dheer dumar??!

Sista,just don't wear ur wig during daytime or else we'll have the Labis-Police give u a $800 ticket for traffic-hazards and disturbing the peace!

I agree with baydan that is scary looking...

Why blonde hair? arent you proud of your own hair colour? or are you imitating a white girl like all these other confused blacks?

what next blue eyes and bleached skin?...the assimilation progress of western culture hwo horrible it is! cwm23.gif

Hibo   

Laaawd!!!! Congratz, we have a new slave on our forum, some1 proud of assimilating into the European ways. Whateva happened to being proud of who you are, Black N' Beautiful?? What's next, a nose job? Keep up the good job cwm25.gif

Hibo   

Woooow, Is it Halloween Already? I like the two front shinning teeth too -

Bling Bling

cwm33.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."