Sign in to follow this  
AbAyO123

Hi

money   

Walaahi ..you guys are funny! ...asking all these weird and funny question to a newbie penguin ....

You shouldn't be called nomads but yesmads since most of you are cuckoos in the head ( tongue in cheek...no pun intended)

Abaayadiis welcome ..soo dhowoow, kabaha iska siib, ganbar qaado...ama jiimbaarta isku fidi hadiis rabtidna darinta soo fadhiiso , hana simbararixin ...shaah, qaxwo mise faanto? Buskut mise xalwo? mise daango?

BOB   

Welcome.Soo Dhowoow. Karibu. Hucheng. Itcheng. Tafadal. Xhing-Hwang. BEM-VINDO...I learneed the last one three days ago.

Peace, Love & Unity.

yo home gal...wc to de hood! i just cant figure out this place but its just..another hood with many hoodlums from all ova the world.

we got hooches, homies with strange names like castro (go figure..i hate castro he castrated a whole country) whites who is undercover like caadan and whollata of wackos!! and few good ones like me! smile.gif

just chill...u be ok...kol. i just busted my gal tonite with wadaad..u know what i told her.. i told her homie-g heaven is free! there's no fee u gotta buy to get there! this wadaad is just using u!

she still aint returning my call!! ayaadlee dib ko qaabatno..word! well i am sure he wont be able to afford here! watch..tomorrow she will come running to me. cuz wat though, this boot has sailed! asta la vista.