Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

On fire

AdivA   

Salam,

Subxanallahi :eek:

And let me ask...why would you show such a horrendous image? Most of the soldiers in this territory don't even know why they are there in the first place.

Peace :eek:

N.O.R.F   

I am but posting something thats on the BBC website, why dont you ask them why they are reporting it???

Most of the soldiers in this territory don't even know why they are there in the first place.

If only i was as naive as you life would be rosy through those purple glasses. They all know why they are there and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. They are there to occupy and steal, just as they (the Brits) have been doing for many years. The news was very interesting last night.

AdivA   

Salam,

lol...naive..rosy life...Iga raliahoow Northerner but my life is far beyond that. Don't make assumptions about me. I'm just implying that if you were to ask the soldiers what the main reason for their enrollment in war was...there simply isn't a correct answer to their responses. They'll claim for freedom and democracy..but they sure wouldn't tell you it's about oil and world domination. And if you think people being burned to death is amusing...then may Allah(swt) grant you a qalbi.

Peace ;)

Baluug   

Do you think most of the German soldiers under Hitler's Nazi regime shared his view of a world without Jews?No,most of them were just doing their job.But that doesn't make them innocent of the atrocities they committed.Same goes for these pieces of sh*t that are killing innocent Iraqi civilians under the cover of giving them their "freedom".

N.O.R.F   

They'll claim for freedom and democracy..but they sure wouldn't tell you it's about oil and world domination.

You just anwered your own previous question!

And if you think people being burned to death is amusing...then may Allah(swt) grant you a qalbi.

He didnt die, Its a picture which illustrates what is happening today. In case you hadnt realised its a 'war'. They invaded, occupied, killed, maimed, stole, destroyed IRAQ! IRAQ saxib, IRAQ! How can someone destroy IRAQ and think ppl wont care?