Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

BOREDOM

NGONGE   

Today, I came to work feeling tired and mentally exhausted. I had a very busy weekend and didn’t look forward to coming to work. The journey to work was not fun and once I arrived at my office I discovered that the air-conditioning was not working! It was promising to be a long, hot and irritating day. I decided to grit my teeth and suffer in silence. I made me a cup of tea and picked a collection of various biscuits and got on with working. In the space of one hour, I managed to do most of the days work. My colleagues and manager started grumbling and complaining that I’m working them too hard but I promised them that if they worked hard enough and met all the deadlines and targets, I’m going to ease up on them and maybe even dirty my hands with some work myself! They seemed satisfied with this deal and got on with their work with renewed zest and commitment. I on the other hand, found myself getting bored again. It was only ten o’clock in the morning and I had nothing to do! It was MONDAY too!

My boredom didn’t last long though. As is usual with every Monday morning, my colleagues came in and started updating me on their private lives and asking for my help in solving their problems. The girl who broke up with her boyfriend left my office willing to give him another chance. The old man nearing retirement and wondering what he’ll do with all the spare time he’s going to have, left my office content and planning to get on with arranging his funeral plans. The insecure young man who his parents decided to marry him off to his second cousin in Pakistan, which he didn’t even know or meet, left my office planning to locate her phone number and talk to her to see if they’re compatible. My manager who loves and adores his 25 year old daughter and tries to shield her from the outside world, left my office feeling confident that she’ll be ok to go to the cinema on Friday and still make it back before ten in the evening! I was totally spent. I had no more words of wisdom to impart. I was getting tired of the fake smiles, pretending to be interested and my amazing patience in the face of the most idiotic of complaints and worries. I decided to share some of my thoughts and anxieties with one of my colleagues. I told him how tiring my weekend was and how I thought I had no strength to carry on anymore. He told me to stop being melodramatic and that I’m just being SILLY! I protested, argued, stuck my tongue out at him and walked out. icon_razz.gif

PS

VIKING,

I remember watching that film a few years ago too. Can’t remember how the plot went though. I keep mixing it up with fight club for some strange reason. :(

Jumatatu   

As is usual with every Monday morning, my colleagues came in and started updating me on their private lives and asking for my help in solving their problems.

Please dont fail them as you failed me..Now forget about reerki even the Xalimo does not want to talk to me....so much for seeking your assistance. I should have gone ahead with my snatch plan.. :mad: :mad:

NGONGE   

^^^^ loooooooool

I knew she was not right for you, saaxib. Waar anaa gabadh ku haya laakin waa en aad 18 years sugtid! icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ maya, gabadh kale ayaan ka hadlayaay. mid yar oo qorox badan oo lix eyo toban jir la moodayo. lakin talo jumatatu meyo ka helaya? :rolleyes:

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Seven of Nine:

Ma inantaada ayaad u quudhi Jumatatu? *nods head* :rolleyes:

Do i sense jealousy in here..hmmm..! Dont worry Seven it is eighteen years before she can have her claims on me..hence you will have amble time of me..unless I seek other pasture.... ;)

NGONGE   

Last night, I decided to go out and sit in the garden. I made me a cup of tea and took a small bucket. I turned the bucket upside down and sat on it. It was dark, quiet and very nice. It wasn’t a cold day. It wasn’t a hot day. If it weren’t nighttime already, I would have described it as a pleasant sunny day. There was no sign of the moon but there were plenty of stars dotted across the sky. A bird flew past. A bird? At night? I sat wondering why was it awake that late and how is it going to find its way home? Maybe it’s an emergency in bird’s world. Maybe one of its chicks chocked on a worm bone and the daddy bird had no choice but to leave in the middle of the night in search for a doctor! It wasn’t a small bird. It was some sort of flying duck or swan. It kept circling round and finally landed on the roof opposite. I felt sorry for it. Tried to communicate with it. I thought of trying sign language but knew that that would scare it away. I tried to whistle but didn’t want to wake my neighbours up. I went in and got some bread. I started throwing bits of bread in the garden. As I was throwing the bits of bread, my eyes kept following where they were landing. There was some sort of dim light at the bottom of the garden. I throw a bit of bread towards it. It almost moved! I panicked. I picked up a rake and moved forward slowly. It jumped up. I jumped up. I got ready to strike it with my rake. The dim light kept following my eyes. I focused on it and was ready to strike it when I noticed that it was nothing but a tiny black cat. I relaxed and eased my grip on the rake. The cat got startled by the movement and tried to jump up the wall. I got startled by the movement and tried to back off. The cat fell off the wall. I stumbled on the rake. The cat tried again but failed and fell back towards me. I tried to get up but panicked and stumbled on the rake again. I sat still. The cat sat still. We stared at each other waiting for someone to make a move. The bird was watching all of this. It flew off. The cat got scared and ran towards me. I got worried and tried to move out of its way. The cat stopped and turned around running the other way. I stumbled on the rake again. I gave up and lay back on the grass looking up at the sky. I saw a face at my neighbour’s window. I looked the other way in embarrassment. I saw another face. My wife opened the upstairs window and asked me what all the noise was about! I heard someone giggling.

I’m going to buy me a cat trap, man. :mad:

NGONGE   

Today, I woke up feeling tired. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I washed my face with cold water but I was still feeling sleepy. I stood in front of the mirror and stared at my face. I wanted to focus on my face maybe that way the tiredness will go away and my brain will kick into gear. It didn’t work. I decided to have a cold shower. I fell asleep in the shower. I almost drowned standing up. I came out of the shower feeling cleaner and fresher. As I was drying myself, I felt sleepy again. How the hell am I going to make it to work in such a state? I went back to the mirror and tried talking myself into waking up. The face on the other side was having none of it! I picked up a razor. I threatened myself with it. Still no change! I was still feeling sleepy. I made a small cut on the side of my cheek. A tiny blood droplet came out. There was no pain and the sleepy feeling was still there. I picked up the shower gel and applied a bit of that to the cut. I felt a minor sting. I pulled a face. It still didn’t work. I looked around the bathroom for something else to use. A sleepy and lazy “Aha!†I found a bottle of bleach. I took a drop of that and put it on the wound. Flash lights everywhere. PAIN. Lots and lots of pain. I jumped up and slipped on the wet bathroom floor. I hit my head on the bath. I got a big bump on the side of my forehead and a cut on my cheek but I’m fully awake now (I think). :(

Baashi   

Let's call this thread Ngonge's diary! Bit by bit, I'm getting Ngonge's profile. It is not complete yet but in a year it will be complete. This is how much I know about the man: short, chubby, bearded man with no reliable transportation :D . He often speaks to himself. He hangs around in the bathroom. He meditates in the middle of the night and the subjects he wonders about are trivial in nature :D . He is simple man.

I don't know the guy, I don't know any one who knows him. I gleaned this info from his diary...it is there trust me! He is the best writer SOL nation ever produced. He entertains us and he doesn't ask much in return.

**where's my tea...there it is

JASMIINE   

Ngonge,

No wonder ur bored, u spend too much time by urself. u need to get w/ the first halimo u see on the street and start producing little Ngonge icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

lol

NGONGE, if your this bored (4 pages) i really feel for you bro, try going to the gym, sounds like you need to lose a few extra pounds, too much sitting around at work takes its toll. I also saw an advert for hair re-growth products icon_razz.gif .

I really do not apprehend and/or comprehend, for the life of me, as to the possible reasons, if there be any, behind the intitiating of threads of this nature.

I have analysed the posts of our esteemed brother, but I have failed to find any "subtelties"; I have analysed the posts of our esteemed brother, but I have failed to discern any "esoteric" meaning; I have analysed the posts of our esteemed brother, but I have failed to find any "meaning".

This is perchance a "idle" attempt at humour. Well, I am trying very hard to laugh. :rolleyes:

P.S. Someone has to restore the waning "mental equilibrium" of this thread.

Why, your single post alone has tipped the mental balance, Mutakalim. ;) Ngongo wants you banned and you ruminate excessively over his thread. Could this be the start of something special? Now that we have a nemesis all we need is a theme tune for this diary/soap...any composers out there?

^^^

This is perchance a "idle" attempt at humour. Well, I am trying very hard to laugh.

next time try harder....u might find it suiting and quite a treatment to ur mental illness.. ;) am just tryin ta help ya out brah ....WAAYEEL WARKIIS HADII LA MAQLI LAHAA WARAABAHA WAXARTA MA CUNEEN.. :D:D

asxantu