Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

BOREDOM

Jumatatu   

War ileen anaga yab aragney...reer gurayo afar afar Fataxo iskugu so dara Ngonge bal in Illahey uu mankiisi uso celsho...hadi kale hadhow ayaad madaxa dab ugu dhejin doontan marku si ficaan uu washo...walida waxay ka bilabata isla hadalka.

posted by Ngonge....looooool

Found a golf ball, a golf ball? What’s a golf ball doing in my kitchen? I put it on one side of the scales and tried to think of something else to put on the other side. I thought long and hard, long and hard. As I did so, I kept looking at my stomach, and beyond. I undid my zipper....

.... All this time i thought i was SAQARJAAN #1...But Ngonge my friend u hav proven m wrong...by winning the HONORABLE SAQARJAAN AWARDS.....ciyaaal market #1 looooooooool...war hadii la waashto...ma saan aa loo waashtaa

PS: Wat was the out-come?

DA wants ta know... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

asxantu

raula   

Must be the SUMMER HEAT..and I thought he was busy enough being a new father..yaabi aduun wale (my eedo used to say this when something astounding crossed her way... qajac qajac khadijo warsame, qandhicil waa odey :D )

*.. the heat,the heat is moving thru' your body..temp. is rising..*(TONI's song the Heat drifts in da air)

ngonge! i see u getting u freak on homie! aint nothing wrong with that! just keep it to the safe level...reboot your mind in safe mode! namean! to clear it up!!

me! i am actually banned from answering the phone!! :confused: :confused:

Qac Qaac   

me! i am actually banned from answering the phone

war waxa nin ma aha miyaa. i am banned maxuu ka wadaa.

Ngonge, macalinka sii waalo. waaba ila fiyoodahay ani.

Rokko, waraa nin yoho soccer aad ku waalatay, is daawee.

NGONGE   

PS: Wat was the out-come?

DA wants ta know...

My Jeans were heavier than the golf ball, saaxib.

Honestly though, some people have dirty minds.

WingA   

ngonge,

you are so funny bruv..lool.. i never thought ppl could be so bored.. is it normal thing bruv??

Intel   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Rokko, waraa nin yoho soccer aad ku waalatay, is daawee.

nasiib daro dawo loo waa sxb :(

NGONGE   

Today, on my way to work on the tube, the carriage was very crowded. People were pushing and shoving and there was hardly any space to stand. There was a very tall woman standing in front of me. She had long jet-black hair. I was standing so close to her that my nose kept touching her ears and her long hair kept tickling my lips. There was some sort of strange and serene smile on her face. She moved her head slightly to the side and my face was totally covered in her sweet smelling black locks. I couldn’t see anything. It was very dark in there. The people behind me continued their pushing and shoving. Random elbows kept hitting my sides, crazy feet kept stepping on mine and that woman’s hair was still covering my face. The darkness intensified. I panicked! I started taking deep breaths. The sweet smell of her hair disappeared. I started hallucinating. The pushing and shoving continued. I tried to calm myself by not thinking about it all. I started thinking about a program I watched on TV the other day. I remembered the news; remembered Iraq. I started thinking of blindfolded hostages. Felt sorry for the poor hostages. Got an elbow on my side again. Moved forward a little. The hair engulfed me. The darkness intensified. My hallucinating got worse. Thought I was a blindfolded hostage. Another elbow! This one really hurt. No sweet smells anymore. A strange smell entered my nostrils; it was a smell of dampness! I tried to move but that only made the pushing and shoving increase. I felt helpless and confused. I wanted this whole ordeal to end. I was ready to confess all. The train stopped at Holborn and the tall woman got off, man. The silly woman needs a haircut.