Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

BOREDOM

Pucca   

when is your wife ever happy? all i'm gettin is a woman who is smart,loves to argue, cleans,cooks , takes care of the kids ...the list goes on...does she ever smile? laugh? tell a joke? lord this is one serious marriage.

ta ta

Tuujiye   

^^^ Somali women tell jokes?

Waraa hanaga ceynin gabdhaheena...

ofcourse they tell jokes wili the best ones..Not like them other (carab,cadaan) joke..Gabar cadaan ah joke hadee ii sheegto waaba iska matagi lahaa..Tu carabna waa la yaabi lahaa..waxaan ka wadaa ma fahmi la heyn..laakiin gabdhaheyna somalida joke more than us guys I think. And I realy love it..lol....makes the shukaansi much more easier...lol...Isiii sisinta.. :D

wareer badanaa!!

NGONGE   

This morning, I woke up early and went out. The streets were unusually busy. I went to the high street. It was busy too. I saw a queue of people outside a shop! Why was there a line outside this shop? I assumed there was a sale. I joined the line. I wondered if it was women’s shop. I looked at the shop sign. It didn’t mention anything about women. I wanted to ask the guy in front of me what was he planning to buy from the shop. I didn’t want to look silly. I didn’t ask. I looked behind me and noticed that the line was getting bigger. There were two women behind me. They were talking about their children. Something to do with schools and leaving things to the last minute! I noticed that they were looking at me, straight in the face! I realised that I was also looking at them, straight in the face! I quickly turned round and looked straight ahead. I felt someone touch my shoulder. I worried that those women were going to start a fight with me. I quickly shouted “ I’m sorry for staring, ok?â€. It wasn’t the two women. It was another woman. My next door neighbour. She asked me what was I doing in that line. I was about to answer her when the two women behind me interrupted. They told her to go and join the end of the line. She told them that she’s only here to talk to me and that she’s not planning to buy anything. They didn’t like the way she replied to them. One of them whispered some sarcastic remark under her breath. My neighbour shouted “ what did you just say?†. The woman said “ nothingâ€. My neighbour said “ you’re very rudeâ€. The woman replied “ no, you’re rude for jumping the queueâ€. My neighbour said “ I didn’t jump the queue, I only came to ask this guy why was he standing in line for a shop that sells school uniforms when his kids don’t even go to school?â€. I almost fainted. I lied and said “ I’m planning to buy stuff for my nephewsâ€. Nobody heard me. The women were still arguing. I told my next door neighbour to stop arguing with them. Told her that I’ve changed my mind and didn't’ want to buy anything and that we should just go. She refused! She insisted that I stay in line and that she’ll stay with me. She stood there looking at the women and daring them to make a move. They backed down. She stood next to me and started to t

Blessed   

Shidh, bool shidh! One of the best threads on here, this was.

when is your wife ever happy? all i'm gettin is a woman who is smart,loves to argue, cleans,cooks , takes care of the kids ...the list goes on...does she ever smile? laugh? tell a joke? lord this is one serious marriage.

ta ta

This cracked me up.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Today, I bought me brand new weighing machine. I took it out of it’s packaging and was keen to test it. I got a bag of sugar and a box of tea bags. Stuck the sugar on one side and the tea on the other. Sugar is heavier than tea! Sweet is not always light it seems. I got excited about my new toy and wanted to test it more. I took my shoes off and put one on either side. My right shoe is heavier than my left! Why?

This experiment is real fun. I decided to surpass myself and weigh something out of the ordinary this time. I thought long and hard, long and hard, what could I weigh next? I went to the kitchen and got a digestive biscuit, broke it into small pieces and picked up the smallest crump I could find. I put it on one side of the scales. Now I need something to put on the other side. Again, I thought long and hard, biting my nails as I did so! Aha! Nails. I bit out a big piece and put it on the scales. This time, sweet won the day. Biscuit crumps are heavier than finger nails! I next started to rummage in the kitchen drawers. Found a golf ball, a golf ball? What’s a golf ball doing in my kitchen? I put it on one side of the scales and tried to think of something else to put on the other side. I thought long and hard, long and hard. As I did so, I kept looking at my stomach, and beyond. I undid my zipper....

redface.gifredface.gif

ALLA BEERKA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL