Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

BOREDOM

NGONGE   

I was sitting staring at my screen and feeling really bored. I then started staring at my phone and willing it to ring. In my boredom, I decided to really stare at the phone and focus, therefore “making†it magically ring. I closed my eyes and wished for someone really interesting to be on the other side. It rang! I was startled! I quickly picked up and said an excited “HELLOâ€. A strange voice on the other side said hello back. I said, “Who are you?†She said “fine!†I said, “I didn’t ask how you were, man†she didn’t reply. I said “hello†again, she said, “Who is this?†I said, “YOU phoned me,†she said “Yes I did, so what?†I said “Why?†she said “to ask you if you want to take part in our survey†I said, “what survey?†she said “ the survey I’m going to ask you about†I said “sorry, wrong number†she said “no it’s not†I said “ do you know me better than me?†she said “why do you ask?†I didn’t know what to say! She said “ do you want to take part in our survey?†I said “no†she said, “do you mind telling me why not†I said “ because I’m bored and I’m waiting for someone to call me?†she said “ but our survey will not take much of your time! When are you expecting your phone call?†I said, “I don’t knowâ€. She didn’t say anything. I smiled. I said “ well, aren’t you going to say anything?†she sounded like she was taking a deep breath then said “ Do you want to take part in our survey?†I started giggling. She asked, “Why are you laughing?†I said, “I’m not laughing†she said, “ Is it my voice?†I said “what about your voice?†she said “do I sound funny?†I said, “I don’t knowâ€. She didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything. A few seconds later, she said, “I’ve got to go, can I call you back later?†I said “okâ€. She said “byeâ€. I said “byeâ€. Just as I was about to put the phone down I heard her say, “What was your name again?†I picked the phone up to answer her but there was nobody on the other side. She was nice.

N.O.R.F   

well thanx for sharing!sounds like you need a new job!

Myself, i'm sat here, looking through quotes, architects specs, engineers specs, ground work quotes, bills of quantities, phone to each side, also on my desk, a half eaten egg meyo sandwich, a half empty can of fanta, now empty, a banana skin, a £60 car fine i've been putting off for weeks, a list of flats for rent on north london, files, pens, pencils, highlighters, drawings, ruler, a complete mess. But who cares, the important ppl are on holiday! :D

Off to lunch now the masjid, see you in an hour, or so :D

N.O.R.F   

Its closer to work, 1 hr travel will turn to 30mins IA, and i'm fed with East london too many estates/police sirens and bangladeshis!

NGONGE   

Damn you, Northerner :mad:

You had to comment on my easy job, you xaasid. I just came out of the most boring meeting, EVER. Four hours of figures and numbers. :mad:

** Stares at phone lovingly **

Tuujiye   

Wraa ciyaal Ingariis, Jaadka badan iska daaya bisinka iyo burdahee.. telemarkaterska xitaa waa dhibteen. Ngonge waraa saan miyaa kuu danbeesay ar quraan in lagu saaro waaye jaadkana lagaa joojiyo. Jamatu aa ku sheegay.

wareer badanaa.

NGONGE   

Today, I bought me brand new weighing machine. I took it out of it’s packaging and was keen to test it. I got a bag of sugar and a box of tea bags. Stuck the sugar on one side and the tea on the other. Sugar is heavier than tea! Sweet is not always light it seems. I got excited about my new toy and wanted to test it more. I took my shoes off and put one on either side. My right shoe is heavier than my left! Why?

This experiment is real fun. I decided to surpass myself and weigh something out of the ordinary this time. I thought long and hard, long and hard, what could I weigh next? I went to the kitchen and got a digestive biscuit, broke it into small pieces and picked up the smallest crump I could find. I put it on one side of the scales. Now I need something to put on the other side. Again, I thought long and hard, biting my nails as I did so! Aha! Nails. I bit out a big piece and put it on the scales. This time, sweet won the day. Biscuit crumps are heavier than finger nails! I next started to rummage in the kitchen drawers. Found a golf ball, a golf ball? What’s a golf ball doing in my kitchen? I put it on one side of the scales and tried to think of something else to put on the other side. I thought long and hard, long and hard. As I did so, I kept looking at my stomach, and beyond. I undid my zipper....

redface.gifredface.gif

NGONGE   

^^ loool

I don't own any scales, saaxib. I just daydream about them. Makes me feel interesting to own all these things that I don't really own.

Intel   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

My right shoe is heavier than my left! Why?

uum i went to buy some football boots other day and i found out that my right foot is bigger than the left foot by almost 2cm.. weird :confused: