Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

houston, we have a problem!

some pops keeps calling me cuz he thinks i amna marry his daughter!! yeah! 3rd nite i diconnect my phone!

psssssssed! yo check this out, honestly i am suppose to call him! above stuff was just a smoke screen aigt! to cover my trucks!! aight! now, listen carefully yall, need some help. why do i need to call him??

what gives? i mean who the heck is he? pardon my french!!!..hello, how come no 1 wants to talk to my pops! i should tell him that, yo man, dont even front! check this out, she mine & u cant do nothing!! smell u later homie! :( u think thats lil bit to harsh!!!

hit me back!! i dont wanna go terminator on pops!

looooooooooooool alaaa maxaan wax kasta aaragnay. I really feel sorry for the one asking u to call her parents shiiiiiiidh faraxiintii way ilbaxeeen :confused:

darman&dumber! i believe there was a movie with name or something close!lol.. anyway, dont worry, it gotta be the cold weather that is effecting you! so dont fret, just chill and drink some anti-freeze, that will thaw your noggin out!! just a friendly advice!!! peace~~

Blessed   

looooooooooooooooooool! Tears rolling down face looooooool

Rudy walaahi you made my day. I'll be reall with you next time ;)

nuune   

i like rudy's english, all his replies i couldn't find one single difficultt word or even a word that ends with -ion -logy -ly,

lol rudy, some nomads don't understand u but i got ur story, cause i used to that kind of english

hmm! excuse me! i cant speak at all today since tomorrow i gotta a conference meeting with pops!

ameeenah! thx sista! but plz do me a favor and pm me some cheat notes!! to help me out! cuz i played this in my head! and it dont sound good! like what i am going say!

hello, this rudy! whazzup pops! gimme 5...! whatz shaking!!! next i will hear qaab!! hello, hello!!!

i wish someone wrote a book called dummies for acquiring xalimo!!

whats the proper pronoun name to call this dude! any volunteers!!!hes illing me bad!! i might sue this dude, if he pressures me too much!!! :(

Miriam1   

loooooooool@"dummies for acquring xalimos"

eyo just be respectful..dont talk much lol i think once u talk too much they might think u cocky...be urself..or not :D

*Disclaimer*

I hopefully did not hurt anyones feelings if i did..sowie smile.gif

underdog   

Rudy,

Bro, before you discuss the girl, you need to "boost" your stock price. If he's Old Skool you address him as Adeer/Abti. Then you have to find a way to "let it slip" that you're in your 7th year of Med school and in the mean time you have a lucrative medicine export business to Somalia. Tell him how you're trying to expand the business to ________ (insert his home region here) and ask if he has some contacts in the area.

Now that the Rudy stock is going through the roof, explain how you are in the market for a well-mannered, intelligent, God-fearing woman like his Junior-xaliimo to make your house a home.

It's also key to slip in little details about

-never married before

-no ***** children running around looking like mini-rudy

- The only criminal file you have is immigration related

-2 of your uncles were on the Somali Olympic squad (good genes)

Then you should be fine

Macalin   

Eyo Rudy...lol You some crazy nucca

I tell yu this sonnie ...simple as 123.....ready playa

1..if the old pops is into jaad...buy him 2 marduufs--get a recorder and let him talk hhis brains out..u have proof 9/10 times he prolly gonna say good words abt U...u have proof when hes off the jaad

2..if hes wadaad...get ur qamiis..cut all ur pants to 3/4'ish...etc etc etc...u smell me homie

3...if hes the koofiye clad bakoorad swinging mudug accented type...get the hell outta there My Man

4...If aLL fails Contact Xalimo Sr and call her HOOYO(not eedo!)

Wun love.....and Yea Pull up Ur Pants when u walk into the HOUSE...lol

pearl   

lololol...funny responds!...damn... u peeps mean business.....lovin the "dummies for acquring xalimos" :D line.....

on the real get an old man who u trust will make u out to be the best suitor for his girl.....all u gotta do is....sit tight...look GQ.....and bring a box of kleenex for the moments when the tension is too high causing u to break a sweat....and for the fake tears when he finally gives u the green light.....and last show him the MONEY....that'll do the trick....

p.s. keep us informed on how things turn out....and best of luck...

u know folks, i was kinda under the feeling that at least some of u went thru this process! boy, was i wrong! and i cant believe that!! all of u ppl are single, rolling in and out of bed alone!!

what a rigid life nomads living these days!

lakkad! i live alone in la, so its only me carrying the load. and in la, nomads never get together period. u live on your own!! besides, pops lives in a different continent!

ameenah! i hope those r tears of joy!! lol..

Jawaahir! like yours so far! i wont say much! although, if figures fly out, i might say..what happen to the after x-mass sales!!!

nuune! thanks bro, hey but i am standing at the alter to be sacrifacied and thats all u gonna give me! is that murphy's law? remember him! the irish scientist who in drowned in 3ft bath tub! at least that what they say in america!!

pearl! u know its after the shopping season! so i am flat broke!!lol..i hope pops can except visa or master card!

underdog! lies have a nasty habit of biting u in the butt! seen it! u suffer later much more!!

Xarbi! u aint seen nothing yet homie! wait till u get a load of this! i called my better 1/2 tonite! she cant even speak! i say what happened babe! she like, i dont know but my voice is gone!! thats freaking me out like mfo right now!

lemme hit the sack! i amna leave to allah! and ishall allah, everything will work 4 the best!!!

my mind is set so i amna shot for the bullseye!!

asta la vista nomads!!