Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Cara.   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

The thread i linked to, the sister in question did nothing Xaram at all nevertheless she got "she deserved it" and "maca sonkor" just because she married an already married faarax ?

:D
qarxiska ma jecli lakin the irony was too much

There are major differences between the two situations.

1) A young woman in a war-torn nation falls in love with a medic at the hospital where her father was treated.

2) A divorced older woman living in comfort secretly marries a man with a wife and eight children, knowing that his first wife is unaware.

The scope of harm in the first case is limited to the young woman, her lover and their child. In the second case you have additional victims, and there were no extenuating circumstances. If, for example, she married him because she had no food or shelter for her children, I'm sure the ladies would've been more sympathetic.

It is easy for you to say "baahi baa i hayso bakhti looma cuno", but I suspect if push came to shove you wouldn't starve to death next to a dead goat adoon halmar cantuugin :D

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;249510 wrote:
No Comment ! ! ! !

:D

Inviting Uganda and Burundi to Mogadishu has its negatives.

Saalax   

Gunter Bischopp is deported and his not impregnating anyone. Why are Ugandan and Burundian soldiers impregnating poor women in Mogadishu out of wedlock ? :( By 2016 25% of Mogadishu could have Ugandan ancestry.

Saalax   

One word: Bur-Karole ;) . Last I checked Mogadishu had the highest rate of rape

in the Somali areas, with so called "government troops" engaging in it themselves.

Saalax;965286 wrote:
One word: Bur-Karole
;)
. Last I checked Mogadishu had the highest rate of rape

in the Somali areas, with so called "government troops" engaging in it themselves.

Listen up you retarded dimwit originality is important stop copying what duceysane in somalinet writes aint you claiming to be from Another country? Yet your making Daily threads about Mogadishu while we southerners dont give a shid about the triangle state, you know haters gonna hate so continue to make these threads cause we thrive on your hate and it will only make us stronger :cool:

Xishoodku wa waajib diinta islaamka wax yaalo lugu hadlin ba jira both you and salax. by the way why is this thread back its 5 years old, gabadha miskiinada why u so hadal qaadaysan,

uchi   

XX you need to discipline you SL trollers, they are giving the great nation a bad rep.