Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Emperor   

Malika, so what if you call next, itamua nani? :D , you should stick with us no matter what, maanta bal Malika isku taabtay Lol

Nepthy, nothing i kacay, all I asked was a simple qeustion, I didn't even read most of what was said in this topic let alone Username's input, quite honsetly I only read your post at the start of page 6, and when I saw the word Puntland, I wondered what's that region got to do with this story or perhaps someone who's from there, that's all dear... clear enough and self explanotory I believe, go on then if you can answer my question.

Malika   

Username,

Well,then that has got nothing to do with moi,its her problem here and here after so mahaan..I dont think the issue you guys are all crying foul play has anything to do with religion nor the dignity of this woman its all to do with your SOMALI MEN EGO,it got bruised so mahaan, yaa all embarrased like school boys..Well TOUGH!,either you lot sort your selves out or there will be pleanty of little Ugandans,Congolese born out of wed lock in Somalia.

Remember places like Cambodia, viet nam? ..

Emperor,taasi Somalia wabee joogtee I have seen pleanty of sisters abondoning ship[somali men] here in UK kuwaan naa tolow maxaa kudacee? I am still searching for the answer,could it be that the Somali men in diaspora are as the ones on the ground? wounded souls,nothing to offer?..Hmmm :confused:

Nephissa   

Emperor, the answer is somewhere up there. Look it up, brother. Mise waan kuugu ceshaa af-cad? Here we go; innocent people are dying and the so called "peacekeepers" are responsible for it. We all know it ISN'T a peacekeeping operation. It's just dubbed that way to sound nice. IT IS WAR. Only a die-hard Yeeyist would call it otherwise hence the Puntland reference.

Did that answer your q?

ElPunto   

^Ala eedo - how did it go from a women with child looking for a lover in Uganda to "innocent people are dying and the so called peackeepers are responsible for it". If you want to duke it out with Emperor on the TFG there is a place for it. It's called Politics section.

Emperor   

Nepthy, so all the people from Puntland are die-hard yeyist, you put all the people from that region in one saxan, you have so much to tell my dear, go on tell us more aad ka ogtahaybal

On a serious note, this story has nothing to do with Puntland or who is from where, adigana way kaa khaldantahay Nepthy, aniguna kusii wadyiiyoba ma ahahyn hadaad halkaa udhigaysid sheekada.

Apparently this Ugandan dude took advantage of Nino’s situation. That she went public with it does not make her gain any favor from most of us. But put in the larger context of Somali civil war and what has transpired in our land, Nino’s story is just a mere dot in our tragedy.

That’s that.

But why are we parading this poor soul in different threads anyway? I understand the original poster who posted in the politics section wanted to make a point with it. But in the general section….it just escapes me!

Nephissa   

War heedhe raggu durbaano waa waynaa! Emperor, putting words to my mouth now? If the macawiis fits, wear it 'kay?.

Islama keenaynee, halkaa ku jooji marka.

Edit:

The Point, did you not see this:

Originally posted by Username:

Peacekeepers are good for somalia.

mise you're one of them?

Emperor   

^Maya waa sidaa indeer, marki horeba magaleen soo anigi iri hadaan ogaan lahaa sheekadu siday udhacayso...

Xiin who's Nino? Is it the woman's name, what kind of name is that? This is not even a story and you say it was posted on the politics, dadki way waasheen, I didn't see a jack

ElPunto   

^No I didn't. He injected politics into it I see. Ok. Does it matter if I'm one of them? Alow Alle. Eedo marada qabso yee ka siibanin!

But this is getting out of hand. I'm out of this thread.

^lol emperor, now you know why I think you are the usain of sol? u are so adorable, keep your husgunti on, its going to be a bumpy ride.

Politics was injected into this on the first page, some blamed the TFG and peacekeepers, others myself included say the TFG and peacekeepers have nothing to do with one individual woman and her sins and the blame is squarely on her shoulders.

I suppose with somali's politics has to be injected in everything.

Malika

I can't speak for other somali men, but I'm sorted out. Anyways, I'm not embarrassed, she's not related to me why should I care? But you seem to have some grudge against somali men, so let it all out.