Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Nephissa   

People in despair will turn to anything for comfort when all else fails. I am not defending prostitution here, my point is, instead of focusing on the negative, for a change how about trying to focus on ways of empowering these women. To do nothing, is not only dangerous, but istupidh. The most effective way is to remove the filthy troops out of Somalia, marka hore. Kulli fitna cinda Addeero. Kudos to our Mujaahedeen for going after these bad souls!

All these talks about personal responsibility and justifying it with a hollier than thou attitude is totally lacking in common sense.

Username: From Puntland yea, I see.. :D

Emperor   

^Do you have to mentioned that he's from Puntland, what's so funny about that and what do you see?

This is a non-story, we have much more complicated problems to focus on than a woman run with a man...

Nephthys

How do you know the woman was in despair? she did say "she loved the father of her child" She made her choice and she must live with it.

And Stop politicizing the issue, would removing the peacekeeping troops make a big difference? Somali's have been killing each other before the peacekeepers and if people cannot negotiate and keep the peace themselves, others will have to do it for us.

Explain your last statement about puntland :D

I don't get somali men, if I can generalize you all, as to how you can go about being the judge and the jury?

Somali men, who is this woman to you?

A sister? A friend? A neighbour?

What gives you the right to judge her?

Do you think you are better than her?

Most importantly men, are you her maker?

I'm not defending her action here, I am speaking out against you men who have the nerve to show up in here and take shots at her as thought you don't do this sort of thing yourselves. If it weren't for men, women wouldn't be having babies out of wedlock, ugandan or not.

YOu come out here acting hollier than thou and expect that I(a woman's woman) will allow you to attack an innocent woman on my watch? Yes, you men all of you, I am speaking to you.

PS:Abuu nuune, you have become very vocal ayaamahaan. I liked you when you were alot quiter. Wiil aamusannaan ku fiican, aad iyo aad ayuu u qurux badan yahay, me thinks. :D:D:D

ElPunto   

^Eedo - this is a public story. Inevitably ppl will make judgements. If you do it in a restrained way it is ok. But at the end of the day everyone should MYOB.

Kabood marka sheekedan. Ada sii wadaysid hada.

point, dear, it isn't I oo sii wadaayo, its folks like nuune and koora who still got alot to say about the subject of dehumanizing naagaha.

Nuune, go back to being silent boy you once were, ya pretty boy.

Seriously, folks, yes this is a public story, but at the same time, we all have made some bad judgements.

Who are we to judge, knowing that you have made atleast one error in your past life? This is hers, she is not different from say gabadha USA joogto oo 4 kids qabto with her afro-american boyfriend.

Atleast, this one banged a soldier, give her credit. Soldier, maybe wuxuu ku dhahay hadaa ila seexato, aniga aa meeshan kaa wadaayo.

What do we know about her situation, other than what's on the article?

Maybe, just maybe, promises were made and now promises are broken.

People do stuff when they think they are inlove or desperately seeking something, such as getting out of war torn country.

Nephissa   

Emperor, i kacay miyaa? dhiigaa i kacay! What do you and Username have in common? I wonder.. runtii, hmmmmm what could it b. icon_razz.gif [ :D ]

Username; your "Peacekeepers are good for somalia" comment, reminded me of the great American phrase that causes me to shudder every time I hear it: "My country, right or wrong!" Your case, change country to president.. :D

nuune   

Leezi, I think you going too far with this JUDGING THING, abaayadiis karroon, no one is judging the lady, best of luck to her, Allah unbaa qof kasta la xisaabtamayo, marka meesha maba laga doodeenin or lagamaba hadleenin in ayada la judge gareeyo, hadalkii dhannaa dhinac-dhinac uu kaa marey Leeziyoos waaxid.

And am glad you pointed out that she did a mistake, soo intaas un ma aheen waxaan maantoo dhan lahaa, mistake qofka sameeyana asaga unbaa blameka iska leh, laa darara walaa diraara, shan hal ku dhufo waaye, shantii lee.

Also glad u not defendin her actions as some girls would here, same boat as me you are, plus no one acted hollier than though, balaayaad isku qastey Leezi :D

Malika   

Will stories like this make you SOMALI MEN stop and listen? You SOMALI MEN got carried away with these nonsense wars, spoilt and busy being squabbling boys with dangerous toys. Why are you guys shocked?

Borrowing my dear mothers words, “When there is a war, men are unhealthy, unhappy and in danger or dangerous they loose the appeal of their women folk.” Well in other words if you lot are bent on killing each other we will just shout out..Next!!! And next walks in a Ugandan,Xabashi,American,Yemeni,Kenyan..allah muxuu illahi baad badiyee umadisaa![ am being sarcastic here..Lol,before the lynching starts] smile.gif