Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Nephissa   

Meeting them in Kimaka, Jinja, before their departure, Museveni said: “You are leaving while healthy. Don’t go and start irresponsible behaviour that will see you contract HIV/AIDS.”

Ugandans, 'the AIDS carriers of Africa' ha kaa faaanaan.. :mad: :mad: tol'eey tol'eey what has become of Somalia! I bet 1 in 5 of these Ugadan soldiers either has HIV or Aids. You won't hear a Somali journalist putting those figures on the front page..dadkiisa warn gareenayo. :rolleyes:

You can shrug, snicker and say "well, no one forced her to open her legs", create fairytale explainations as to why her life situation is her fault, but that my friends, is hogwash. Poverty and lack of education will always lead to the road of prostitution. Rag Somali dhibtuu falay darteed, gabdho badan ayaa dantu-baday inay ******* oo raggaas hoos seexdaan. It's very convenient to see misfortune as something that happens to *others [women], and that is precisely the attitude that prevents the problem from being addressed by the numbers. This also is government issues that need to be addressed, they're the once who brought these Sange from the AIDS-ridden slums of Uganda & Ethiopia. Oo garacyo ku raray gabdhahayaga.

ElPunto   

'Poverty and lack of education will always lead to the road of prostitution.'

Reeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyy?

Oo anaka - dumarkii ancestors no aha had no education and were poor. Are you telling us to revise how we think of our paternity? Walahi this could be revolutionary for the ab-tiris :D

Pujah   

^^The good thing is DNA is widely available now – so good time to check if you have other African blood maybe ;)

Nephissa   

:D @ ab-tirsi.

The Point, there are plenty of people who came from worst and turned things around. Surely there was darkness in those era but there was always a shining light to guide someone out of the darkness if they were looking for it. Raggiii waagaas iyo kuwa maanta sikuma dhigmaan nooh. Dumarkooda ayagaa ilaashan jiray!

ElPunto   

^Waa runtaa. Raggii waagaas had something as opposed to today. Meesha Somali ka aflax wayday waa raggii.

But I think prostitution is always a choice. La poverty wala lack of eduction or nothing makes someone do that. It's lack of character and morals. N - I think you're making excuses about it.

EDIT: Why are we assuming she is a prostitute? She had a child out of wedlock - yes - but prostitutes don't ususally pursue wayward fathers. Ths is why MYOB is important.

Abuu nuune and abtigiis are mad because an ugandan soldier beat them to the bunch.

sORRY FELLAS, YOU KNOW WAXA Niga hadalsiinaayo is because you wished you had a go at her instead of that fine ugandan.(I'm sure only a hottie can make her commit such an act)

All jokes aside, when are you people going to get through your thick skulls that you are not her maker. Let her answer to illaah, just as you two will be answering to illaah for your crucification.(What I can do with a cross right about now and a taraq, I could blow the two of you out of this thread so fast that even jesus himself won't have time to save you.)

Johnny, as always you are on point. Illaahow, haiga qaadin abti johnny :D

I'm astounded at some people blaming the somali government here, this is a grown woman who decided on her own to commit sin and has no problem publicizing it. Peacekeepers are good for somalia.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Username:

Peacekeepers are good for somalia.

you should know better about what has been done to our country

nuune   

Leezi-Gaal, lool wax waalan hadana Jesus iyo Crucifiction maa naga ridey :D , adiga kaalay qaamoon-qanshiirka inaa kugu dhago maa rabtaa oo markaas mindhicir duluqoow kugu dhaco, ar hiindo awliyada Alle ka qallee.

Wax la qariyo oo la asturo meesha ma yaalo, warka waa cadyahay, runta hala iska sheego, runta Rabbi baa jecel, wax la qariyana qurun baa ku jiro, ilko iyo rumeyna waa la caddeeyaa, ofcourse waa run Rabbi baa qof kasta la xisaabtamayo, taas dood kamaba jirto.

lax kastaa meesha ay is dhigtaa lagu qawracaa, ama ayada ha raadsato ninka, ama isagu ha soo raadsado, laba kooraba waa iyada un waxa talada iska leh oo go'aanka leh oo hoo iyo maya oranayso, cid qasabtey ma jirto, ama ha ula hoyoto aad shilimaad ka heshid ninka ood qowskaaga ku quudisid, ama si kale ha ahaato, arrinta ayadaa faraha la gashey, ugu danbeeyntiina gacmaha ka gubatey oo dhaguhu qaaca iyo habaasku ka kacey.

Qofkii ka naxayo gabadhan hala xiriiro the camp refugee organiser, oo halagu dhaho gabadhaas ninka haloo soo helo, ninka haduu yahay Christian haloogu nasteexeeyo Diinta Islaamka, haduu aqbalana haloo meheriyo oo Ilaah ceebtooda ha asturo ilmahoodana ha korsadaan.

Bal intiina iska dhigayo wax wax u tarayo gabadhan, bal intaas un u sameeya, ama caawiya

Psychologically, I don't understand how Somali woman, if I generalize them, sympathise with the sinful one among them. By admitting the criminality of their actions won't be tantamount to guilt by association

Don't defend the bad.