Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Chimera   

Somali truck drivers are notorious for having b-a-s-t-a-r-d children all over Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania but do you see Somali journalists publishing in Somali news outlets silly stories like this one? I guess this mr Patrick Jaramogi's little heart went all warm inside when he heard of this story awwww

unknown1   

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for defending that criminal(the girl). she commited zina, even with a stranger.Astaghfirullah. hope she gets stoned.

-Lily-   

Unknown, last I checked zina was a 100 lashes, Adultery is stoning so keep your blood thirst under check.

Does it make you feel better to scream about the sins of others?

Aaliyyah   

you can't blame what's going on in somalia, no warlord had his gun on her and said hey girl go have ugandan child or whatever he was. I could understand if she's carrying a child against her will and what not, then I could pity her and curse all those somali warlords. but, she wasn't forced or anything rather she was willing..lemme qoute her " i love the father of my child"

So, let's leave to her to Allah swt....he will be the judge of it all.

Chimera   

Originally posted by unknown1:

you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for defending that criminal(the girl). she commited zina, even with a stranger.Astaghfirullah. hope she gets stoned.

I hope you get stoned you b.tch of a Son. First old men with mentalities such as yours destroy our home and all that is precious with it - including our women - then push them to far away lands. After all of this disgusting carnage one would think these old men would now man up and take responsibility by reconciling and protect the people who decided to stay BUT NO these pricks invite all kinds of scum armies in our house and then a coward like you living in the west doing nothing to better the situation of our people is telling me to feel ashamed of a natural side-effect of war?

dude go...

Aaliyyah   

adultery and zina....

Adultery would be sleeping around even though you are married. It's still zina ofcourse. But, what lily meant was if one is not married and sleeps around they would get lashes under the islamic law...where if you are married and cheating on your husband with another dude, you would be stoned to death. thats the islamic point of view.

hope that explains it all..

unknown1   

adam, you are acting like my little cousin. haaah i live in somalia! you think i cheer for warlords, while i dont have a clan? bro i am only a muslim a muslim do you hear it? those ugandans have lost 6 soldiers, insha'allah it will increase.

MZanzi   

Everyone made a fuss over the ugandan baby and his mother

maskiintaan garab keeda allaha ineey gaaajo ugeysay laga yaaba ....ninkaan oo xooga raashin iyo lacag siin jiray

Old man you without sin? Pigs can fly dear boi pigs.

Adam-calm down dear

P.S without a doubt if the man in question was not Ugandan but Somali opinions would have been different in this thread.

The Zack   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

adultery and zina....

Adultery would be sleeping around even though you are married. It's still zina ofcourse. But, what lily meant was if one is not married and sleeps around they would get lashes under the islamic law...where if you are married and cheating on your husband with another dude, you would be stoned to death. thats the islamic point of view.

hope that explains it all..

Good explanation. Unknown doesnt know what he is talking about waa suufi seef la bood ah. Unknown learn the deen sxb, you don't stone everybody who commits zina.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Let he who is without a sin caste the first stone.

Do u think that will hold our somali men’s comments. Freaking things have NO conscious. :mad: