Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg

Somali mother looks for her UPDF lover

Blame! Blame! Blame!!

is there anything else?

i guess not - blame all you like and i know for sure worse ones happen and more worryingly continue to happen.

anybody with solution here?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

It is good to hear that she left the country, Gabdhaha kale bay waali lahayd.

^^ Can just imagine her going round to her friends' house in the middle of fashionable Mogadishu, and tell them that there is a happening party in the Ugandan barracks.

"Fabian Waswa promised to come and pick us up in his jeep. He's high up in the Ugandan army, Laba xidig bu leeyahay2

Other girls: But, Nino, if our mothers find out they will kills us.

Nino: What mothers and what old fashioned nonsense are you talking? This is 2008 and those Ugandan soldiers are HOT.

Other girls: But we don't have anything to wear and our hair needs to be done.

Nino: But of course, my darlings. First, we will visit all the great Italian boutiques in Mogadishu's poshest districts and then we'll go to Mama Najma's state of the art hair saloon.

Other girls: How many guys is Fabian bringing with him?

Nino: I don't know. He said he's going to take us to the cinema and then for something to eat at Africa's most famous seafood restaurant. Later, we'll go clubbing at the Faarax Fataal's Night Club and Bar. And finally, we'll go back to his barracks for that party I was telling you about. I guess there will be enough Ugandan's to go around for all of us.

Other girls: Woow! Those Ugandan guys know how to treat their women.

Nino: Of course they do. But, remember, only Ugandan's that are high up in their army can do this. Always aim for laba xidig or more, girls.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by nuune:

Johny, at that time sxb kala saar, this is not abuse at all on her, we are talking about a lady approaching the Rebels in their camps, and no, this is not rape at all, raali ayey ka aheyd waxa dhanba iney ku dhacaan dusheeda!.

Well, if this is not abuse and/or exploitation then how can you blame her for going for the one who could both help her sick father, or/and soothe their omnipresent pain ?

In your books, exploiting the situation of a less-privileged IS the fault of the less-privileged?

Is not taking your responsibilities as a father abusing both the mother and/ or the child?

LooooooooooL@Sayid Somali...It's all blame and useless faan.

Nuune...The world is not black and white.

P.S. There is not even an ounce of compassion from those blaming this poor woman.

NGONGE   

^^ It's a non-story, saaxib. Save your compassion for elsewhere. Still, the story does have its entertainment value. :D

“I love the father of my boy. All I need is to get in touch with him for assistance. I need him that is why I came."

YOu all missed this part ,,,,,,,,, :D